Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, PastaFreak said:

It's 3am for me in Malaysia 😢 

Oh no :( Are you gonna stay up? I cannot be up all night since it's work day tomorrow (fortunately I work in the evening tomorrow, so I can sleep in a bit), but I'll try to stay up at least until the second taping.

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

Oh no :( Are you gonna stay up? I cannot be up all night since it's work day tomorrow (fortunately I work in the evening tomorrow, so I can sleep in a bit), but I'll try to stay up at least until the second taping.

I have to because of work :rofl: At most, I'll grab a 2 hour nap and wake up at 4AM. First taping starts at 4PM New York time right? 

Just now, fashionclicker said:

These are my Main Lady's for today so i am gonna be really busy 

Adriana Lima 

Alexina Graham

Cindy Bruna

Mayowa Nicholas 

Ming Xi

Yasmin Wijnaldum

🙈😅

You get to be around Adriana? You don't know how much I am jealous of you lol Sorry maybe you told it before but what do you do there at the show, makeup artist, harstylist, press or a modeling agent? Only if you can tell, of course.

10 hours ago, Trish said:

Oh alright. It's just for me it was still consistent. But idk. But as clauds said, it's Lo's 1st year so it is okay if she gets an ugly outfit but hopefully she is not in pink.

Yes but what if she gets hired one year and not again, and has to live with having only had a HORRID outfit #GraceMahary #ShuPei