Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

11 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I'm about to graduate, sis, we sell our soul to Satan in the moment we start the career.:rofl:

It’s actually the worst. I came into law all naive thinking I’d make a difference and zilch (JK, I came in thinking it paid well but it only starts high then grows incrementally unlike other jobs!). Go in-house!

4 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I don’t think they will be allowed to vlog in the venue. Or at least to release the vlog begore the show airs. Maybe they’ll just put some stories on instagram like every other influencer.

Yea I doubt they’ll vlog while inside but they’ll definitely sneak in some runway moments on their insta and snap :) 

13 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Jas had to open in 2016 with his FB. I do not understand why she and Martha have never been made to open the show. I still do not like Martha's walk but she has been in the company for quite some time and she has not received a shit.

No she didn’t, that segment was opened by stella, Jas was sent in the middle.

Im really confused with the themes right now. So there is.

MK

PINK (animal print)

CELESTIAL

Downtown angels/girls/countryside

femme fatale (someone mentioned it could be the same as downtown angels)

?

but then we have Martha closing a segment with puffy wings and a black ribbon. So this is femme fatale or downtown.. or the same? 

Enough... bye

12 minutes ago, Rca said:

I see... love her and her work! She’s popular in the Asian countries like Sui and Liu?

Ming is by far the biggest name in her country due to her rising popularity. Liu's pretty much an all time famous model. She probably doesn't have as much followers compared to Ming, but she's out there, established and most importantly, her followers are mostly organic :ninja: 

Fei Fei Sun has pretty much faded in to name that only HF aficionados and fans would know while Sui is mostly known for her work with VS these days, because she's gone down the commercial path for modelling. 

Do you guys think they're gonna do anything special for Ming Xi since she fell last year? Kinda like what they did for Lais when she couldn't walk, and then they let her open a segment? (sorry if you already know this info, I just started lurking here for the past few days :p) 

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

I think she did alright opening the segment two years ago. Better than Josephine for sure.

Her walk was traaaash and don’t get me started on that cringe pose lmao if jasmine doesn’t get to open a segment this year but they let Stella open one for a second time?? I’ll riot