Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I'm actually starting to get more and more excited about the segments (except MK). :D Especially downtown/countryside! Remember I loved the scottish section they did back in 2006. They all sound promising, and a lot of the outfits we've seen or gotten glimpses of look beautiful. Also, still super happy about Charlotte Tillbury doing the makeup this year.

6 minutes ago, Nevaa said:

One of your colleagues, who is the main angel next to Adriana, calling you and your family trashy and a train wreck must at least make it a bit awkward. I dunno. The pic of those two together with the Hadid sisters just made me think about it. 

She said the show is a train wreck, which it is, and Kendall knows that as well. That’s the formula of it. I doubt Kendall felt any type of way tbh 

5 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

The pastel one? Didn't we have a pastel one or did I made it up in my mind? lol

2 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

the caribbean? has that been excluded?

there's some sketches w blue and red on them but idk if they're a separate segment, for one that already exist, or even for the show at all :whistle:

Thank you! I actually thought you were all hoping for a pastel one 😂

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

She said the show is a train wreck, which it is, and Kendall knows that as well. That’s the formula of it. I doubt Kendall felt any type of way tbh 

also what are the chances Kendall even saw that tiny video from years ago ?

26 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Oluchi was my fav non Angel of all time and I was really pissed they never gave her an Angel contract and picked Selita over her.

Apparently she was offered a contract in 2001 or 2002 I believe but rejected it because she was insecure about being a spokesperson because her English still needed a lot of improvement. 

Even during 2002-2003, she was treated like an Angel and did a lot of press and red carpet events with the big name Angels like Heidi, Gisele, Tyra and Adriana. I really wish she agreed to that contract, she would’ve made an amazing angel.

6 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Apparently she was offered a contract in 2001 or 2002 I believe but rejected it because she was insecure about being a spokesperson because her English still needed a lot of improvement. 

Even during 2002-2003, she was treated like an Angel and did a lot of press and red carpet events with the big name Angels like Heidi, Gisele, Tyra and Adriana. I really wish she agreed to that contract, she would’ve made an amazing angel.

The woman is doing good tho and I’m one of her biggest cheerleaders because she likes my comments anytime I comment on a post of hers 😂 (she even liked two of my Instagram pics once).

Her lingerie line is really successful in Nigeria which is a huge market and she seems to be in a pretty  good place in life.

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I don't think FFS ever did attend any castings. She mostly did a lot of HF work and steered clear of VS.

I see... love her and her work! She’s popular in the Asian countries like Sui and Liu?

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Nikki Perkins (@jamieandniks) and her husband Jamie Perkins (@jaypfilm) will be attending the show in support for Duckie (Nikki’s little sister). So you guys can follow them too to see any previews from the runway :) 

I don’t think they will be allowed to vlog in the venue. Or at least to release the vlog begore the show airs. Maybe they’ll just put some stories on instagram like every other influencer.