Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Wonder how the vibe is between Candice and Kendull since Candice made that comment once that she loved trashy tv shows like Teen Mom, Kardashians, etc. And then finished the statement by saying that she loved to watch a train wreck lol

Just now, Kevork89 said:

I really really hope they change Jo’s outfit. The response is astoundingly negative and they need to change it. Just get rid of some fabric. I’m the promo pictures they had Jo in the nice yellow floral lingerie.

They should toss that whole look into the bin IMO. It’s fucking awful to look at. She’s 95% covered up!

is that Mary t-shirt outfit seriously a part of the show? Whyyyyy. 

Why would some of you wants Kendall to fall on the runway?

First, that is bad. We should never ever wish anyone any harm

Second, she will benefit more from it. The press/media would have a field day. Mama Kris would love & milk the publicity.  

Third, if that happens then its almost a guarantee that she will be back the following year and she will get all the attentions again.

So no to Kendall falling. 😊

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

I really really hope they change Jo’s outfit. The response is astoundingly negative and they need to change it. Just get rid of some fabric. I’m the promo pictures they had Jo in the nice yellow floral lingerie.

hope they change it but I don't think they will. They seemed super proud about that outfit (that's why they chose it to be THE sneak peek) and they don't care about anything else 

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Well they did the Boho Psychos, The Road Ahead and the 2015 thing opening all on the same vibes...

I def think it would be the best option, but last year's opening was about bad girls and femme fatale seems kind of in the same spirit of that "dangerous" sexiness. I guess we'll have to see if they think the segments are different enough to not have a "replay"

Just now, Xhesiko said:

Why would some of you wants Kendall to fall on the runway?

First, that is bad. We should never ever wish anyone any harm

Second, she will benefit more from it. The press/media would have a field day. Mama Kris would love & milk the publicity.  

Third, if that happens then its almost a guarantee that she will be back the following year and she will get all the attentions again.

So no to Kendall falling. 😊

I think it was just a joke, kiddo :rofl: No one wants any of the girls to fall and get hurt.

or do we? :ninja:

4 minutes ago, Nevaa said:

Wonder how the vibe is between Candice and Kendull since Candice made that comment once that she loved trashy tv shows like Teen Mom, Kardashians, etc. And then finished the statement by saying that she loved to watch a train wreck lol

There’s no vibe. Why would that cause any particular vibe. 

2 minutes ago, marinebing said:

What if they posted that picture of Jo to get some feedbacks and decide what to do ? (girl can dream)

Adriana with the moon ing would be a beautiful closing ❤️ 

I hope the background projection has a setting sun/ moon as adriana closes out the show.  how beautiful and fitting

3 minutes ago, phang.s said:

There’s no vibe. Why would that cause any particular vibe. 

One of your colleagues, who is the main angel next to Adriana, calling you and your family trashy and a train wreck must at least make it a bit awkward. I dunno. The pic of those two together with the Hadid sisters just made me think about it. 

1 minute ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Kinda lost track of all the segments this year. So we have Celestial, The English/Countryside, PINK, The Collaboration and "Femme Fatale". So which segment is missing?

The pastel one? Didn't we have a pastel one or did I made it up in my mind? lol

9 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I really really hope they change Jo’s outfit. The response is astoundingly negative and they need to change it. Just get rid of some fabric. In the promo pictures they had Jo in the nice yellow floral lingerie.

Exactly ! I'm sure some outfit arent't tragic, why they gave an Angel this when she wore a cute piece for the promo shoot

2 minutes ago, DeadlyRebel said:

Kinda lost track of all the segments this year. So we have Celestial, The Countryside, PINK, The Collaboration and "Femme Fatale". So which segment is missing?

the caribbean? has that been excluded?

there's some sketches w blue and red on them but idk if they're a separate segment, for one that already exist, or even for the show at all :whistle: