Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

21 minutes ago, Nevaa said:

I was ranting to my bf yesterday (poor guy def loves me hah) about how I really miss the bombshell look they had back in 2003/2005. I want the over the top hair with long, wavy extensions and tons of volume, lots of eye makeup with lashes, spraytan, body makeup/glitter and SEXY models, who don't look like they're straight out of high school. I want the whole va va voom. And the focus being on the lingerie, and wings that actually look like wings. Not insane outfits. I would actually watch the show back in 2006-2008 and buy some of the lingerie I saw on the show, and I felt amazing wearing it. I don't necessarily want to wear that kind of over the top makeup or have that many wefts of extensions in myself, but I felt inspired when i watched. I really miss that.

They want too much reliability and it’s killing their brand. No one wants to relate to VS models, they want to like you said be inspired by them. It’s almost watching a dream world. These understated “you can do it yourself!” (That literally no one is gonna do themselves) bullshit is holding their brand back

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

They want too much reliability and it’s killing their brand. No one wants to relate to VS models, they want to like you said be inspired by them. It’s almost watching a dream world. These understated “you can do it yourself!” (That literally no one is gonna do themselves) bullshit is holding their brand back

Exactly! I want it to be unrealistic. Like you say, like watching a dream world.

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

What board O_O?

Last year they had a board and then a mini board hung elsewhere in the room that was minature and I think sketches only from memory? 

They've editing out most of the board (fml) but you still get bits of the mini one depending where the camera is looking.

Anyway it's super grainy and small but where a wing is big enough it pops out.

(Like just to reiterate the board is so tiny in view

5 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

these? I saw these one but wasn't certain

image.thumb.png.bc5dc823fc8812f6705d3f3a21dcb11f.png

Yep those are the ones but ALOT bigger for some reason (which is weird if it's sketches). I mean based on what I've seen it is those?

Otherwise there's two segments with half red and half blue wings in them....

6 minutes ago, Nevaa said:

Exactly! I want it to be unrealistic. Like you say, like watching a dream world.

Was meant to say they want reletability not reliability, but yeah. They’ve jumped on the reletabiltiy train years ago and it’s been a sinking ship since. No one has ever wanted to relate to a VS model or the show lol. 

1 minute ago, VSDiaries said:

(Like just to reiterate the board is so tiny in view

Yep those are the ones but ALOT bigger for some reason (which is weird if it's sketches). I mean based on what I've seen it is those?

Otherwise there's two segments with half red and half blue wings in them....

wow, I wonder what's that all about. maybe plaid segment? maybe new segment? i'm curious 👀

Anyway most years the board order is basically the intended order right? 
But the order normally changes within it?
So idk I guess those huge wings are up for grabs. And you have people saying celestial is last (makes sense with the black angle boots seen in another shot I guess) which Candice is walking in who is also getting 20 foot wings. And then some people are now saying Adri is closing. Or maybe it'll just be devon like in punk last year haha

It seems like some of the girls are up (judging from IG activity lmao) and it’s 5am in New York. First taping is 11hrs away. 

I’m wondering if they’ll squeeze in a photo call before the first taping. I’m really surprised we didn’t get one today. :/ 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It seems like some of the girls are up (judging from IG activity lmao) and it’s 5am in New York. First taping is 11hrs away. 

I’m wondering if they’ll squeeze in a photo call before the first taping. I’m really surprised we didn’t get one today. :/ 

I was very confused by that as well...Idk how they’ll find time for that, but maybe 

3 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

wow, I wonder what's that all about. maybe plaid segment? maybe new segment? i'm curious 👀

Okay you know how with that sketch there's another one at the top? And they would be discussing ones form the same segment
That one *looks* like it has a golden corset and black belt. Which makes it seem like it's that one in fittings. 
But that's a reachhhhhh haha

2 minutes ago, VSDiaries said:

Okay you know how with that sketch there's another one at the top? And they would be discussing ones form the same segment
That one *looks* like it has a golden corset and black belt. Which makes it seem like it's that one in fittings. 
But that's a reachhhhhh haha

My guess is the golden corset that we saw a few weeks back is probably going to end up in the plaid/tartan segment. With the direction that VS is going with Celestial Angels, I doubt we'll be seeing anything that's remotely bright or colorful.

25 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I want Adri closing the show to be true because it means Bee really won’t get a single “special” thing in this show and the stan meltdowns will be amazing. :rofl: 

I don't know, I worry about some of those kids. On the last photo VS posted of Behati they are fuming and demanding that at least she gets to close the show now. Imagine if she doesn't even get that. And caption on that photo was Behati is here like she is owning the face, all her fans were like of course she does, few poor souls were like She doesn't own shit, she is a non factor and were destroyed in the comment section, one unfortunate soul got You are ugly DMs even. :D