Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

27 minutes ago, phang.s said:

“The 2018 Victoria’s Secret show hair will be more natural than ever before”

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/beauty/hair/a24775270/2018-victorias-secret-show-hair/

7A8DFA53-CA0F-4BFF-94FF-64841544F012.thumb.jpeg.a5bad3c93b78fd883164baed1364efe5.jpeg

leomie, gizele, chey did the hair test earlier

https://people.com/style/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2018-models-hair-undone-natural/

1058171040-1.jpg 1058171184-1.jpg 1058171338-1.jpg

I was ranting to my bf yesterday (poor guy def loves me hah) about how I really miss the bombshell look they had back in 2003/2005. I want the over the top hair with long, wavy extensions and tons of volume, lots of eye makeup with lashes, spraytan, body makeup/glitter and SEXY models, who don't look like they're straight out of high school. I want the whole va va voom. And the focus being on the lingerie, and wings that actually look like wings. Not insane outfits. I would actually watch the show back in 2006-2008 and buy some of the lingerie I saw on the show, and I felt amazing wearing it. I don't necessarily want to wear that kind of over the top makeup or have that many wefts of extensions in myself, but I felt inspired when i watched. I really miss that.

1 minute ago, VSDiaries said:

Also there is a tiny board on the wall where you can see the silhouettes of all the wings ...
And the last row has an outfit with MASSIVE wings... like MASSSSIVEEE. 
It's sketch that has the red/blue winged outfit with black lingerie ...

What board O_O?