Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

50 minutes ago, LoveGrace said:

I couldn't agree more! She has the look of an actress. Sadly, I don't remember that there was ever an established model who made it big in Hollywood. I hope she does tho! 😅

Cara Delevingne and Abbey Lee Kershaw... Sasha Luss will star in "Anna" soon.

31 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Tyra had a re-occurring role on fresh prince and did life size with young Lindsay Lohan and now she is doing life size 2

I totally forgot about Tyra, but tbh she's not that big in acting, by big I mean like: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Emilia Clarke, Margot Robbie... Etc

I know this is a stretch lol, it's impossible for models to be that big but I think the reason is that they don't try hard for it when they get into acting, they don't tend to be serious and go for a minor or unimportant roles.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

EVERYONE SHUT UP, CANDICE WILL BE IN CELESTIAL ANGELS AND I'M HAPPY AF. @ThePinkDiet COME AND SHARE THE LOVE.

Now watch them putting her on the Mary/Plaid segment.:ninja:

YASSSSSSSSSS. ME IS HAPPY. ME IS EXCITED.

Don’t jinx it. We got this, babe. Now we need her in another pastel outfit and our job here is complete..

57 minutes ago, LoveGrace said:

I couldn't agree more! She has the look of an actress. Sadly, I don't remember that there was ever an established model who made it big in Hollywood. I hope she does tho! 😅

Cara D did alright with her forage into movies. EmRata is in 5 movies this year alone. 

They're not "movie stars" but they both crossed over successfully imo. There are some lesser known models that act now- Kristine Froseth, Laura Harrier, Abbey Lee Kershaw, etc. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Cara D did alright with her forage into movies. EmRata is in 5 movies this year alone. 

They're not "movie stars" but they both crossed over successfully imo. There are some lesser known models that act now- Kristine Froseth, Laura Harrier, Abbey Lee Kershaw, etc. 

Is amber veletta considered model to actress or was she really an actress then just tried modelling?

1 minute ago, Trish said:

Is amber veletta considered model to actress or was she really an actress then just tried modelling?

Amber is a supermodel turned actress. Literally SO many actors start as models, it's a major door opener! Literally soooooooooooo many. Even Jlaw was a model.

1 minute ago, Trish said:

@VSBODY nice to know. And she is really a good actress. Nice to see models venture in different areas of art may it be acting, singing, etc.

I know she's so good I love her so much in Revenge!! (Wish that show kept going lolol).

Oh and don't forget queen Rosie was just in mad max!

2 hours ago, Freak said:

I will say something positive about this collection: i still really like that pink lingiere next to the guy, hope they don't screw it up with parachute wings

992074858_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningyTlr-vh05yrx.thumb.jpg.3ec4669493c23d436e18f0415f4b6925.jpg1667404382_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningqvz9GaYYp_Ox.thumb.jpg.085baa13f75254d3eba68288acbb0ae4.jpg1140575613_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningH3m0yVJxc7tx.thumb.jpg.4725e302a7667214f95647b8cd17c5a0.jpg

sorry if repost, I think i saw just IG stories 

Isn't this guy this?

Anyways I believe this collab will sell well in.China and not the states.

Flamboyant and loud print sells well there.

FYI, I'm lovin the parachute mess Jo got since she's my least favourite of all, sure her walk tempo will be the same as her procelain's opening.

2 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

I know she's so good I love her so much in Revenge!! (Wish that show kept going lolol).

Oh and don't forget queen Rosie was just in mad max!

I did not know revenge. But will watch it.

Yes. Her performance in that movie even if it is small is just good. She was just so-so in her first one in transformers 3