Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, dietregime said:

Has the fantasy bra ever closed the show before?

No, I don't think so. They only open the show or are placed in the middle. The ones placed in the middle are usually the girls who have no presence or not the much presence on the runway or not popular.  

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

No, I don't think so. They only open the show or are placed in the middle. The ones placed in the middle are usually the girls who have no presence or not the much presence on the runway or not popular.  

uh 2/3 of Adriana's fantasy bras were placed in the middle lol. Ale's and Karolina's as well. Only two angels have opened the VS fashion show with the fantasy bra.

Updates on segment allocation:

90 outfits, with 30 girls wearing 2 and 30 wearing just 1

Taylor Hill is opening the show, but the segment that she is opening in is unknown

Celestial Angels:

Elsa Hosk (in FB)

Romee Strijd (in SO)

Candice Swanepoel

Kendall Jenner

probs Martha Hunt and Jasmine Tookes

Mary collab segment:

Josephine Skriver

Gigi Hadid

British Countryside (TBA if this is actually the theme)

Behati Prinsloo?

Some form of red segment (based solely off of recurring colors in the images of the model cards we've seen)

Barbara Palvin

Alexina Graham

Jourdana Elizabeth

Unknown:

Bella Hadid (wearing shoes different from CA and Mary segments, possibly British / Red / unknown final mainline segment)

PINK

Presumably Grace Elizabeth, Zuri Tibby, and Maggie Laine

Maia Cotton

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

Everyone looks like shite in that photo VS posted. Never seen a marketing and PR team behave so incompetent for such a big show. 

Yeah whoever is in charge of VS ig account as well as their twitter account, SUCK. They always do something wrong lol. I remember one time they had a photo of izabel and called her alessandra

47 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Grace is stunning. She has the old hollywood actress face. If she ever gets into acting and she has actual talent...she would be a commercial success. 

I couldn't agree more! She has the look of an actress. Sadly, I don't remember that there was ever an established model who made it big in Hollywood. I hope she does tho! 😅

11 minutes ago, LoveGrace said:

I couldn't agree more! She has the look of an actress. Sadly, I don't remember that there was ever an established model who made it big in Hollywood. I hope she does tho! 😅

Gisele is actually a good/decent actress. If she actually tried I think she could do something but she's content.

1 hour ago, LoveGrace said:

Tyra had a re-occurring role on fresh prince and did life size with young Lindsay Lohan and now she is doing life size 2

43 minutes ago, LoveGrace said:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is not the best actress but she managed to get herself in a Oscar winning movie and I really liked her in it.