Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, Freak said:

The Celestial segment they said it's the last one of the show so i highly doubt Romee is closing the whole show... I wouls maybe Behati, Elsa or Adriana if it's her last show

Oh, yeah I agree. I didn't realize it was the last one. I hope Adrian closes! I am by no means a fan of hers, but she deserves it! I was hoping to see her with one more FB, actually. And then Elsa next year, then Taylor after. 

I wanted Jasmine to open and Adriana to close. Then Candice, Behati, Elsa, Romee, Grace, and Barbara to open segments. 

I wonder how many segments have been opened by non-Angels...I have some thinking to do. 

I don't know if this was posted here before (i don't think so) but are these shoes we already seen before? I'm curious because those red ones look cool and if these are new we could posibly be having a sexy black and red segment. They reminded me of Rosie's outfit in Tough Love but I just don't remember if are old ones or from PUNK (i didn't really saw the shoes last year).

Screenshot_2018-11-07-21-35-45.png

Grace's beauty is really so sweet and easy on the eyes, she has a very delicate beauty that can't be  too harsh neither too soft but rather a mix... She has the perfect of the "cute, sweet and bubbly face" & the "seductive, classy and femme fatale face"

tumblr_om7mhocMN41rgidibo1_400.thumb.gif.52f64a7d42c3d1b80f5c48ce06b65586.gif

Guess-Spring-Summer-2016-Campaign04.thumb.jpg.7bd7be9952daac76abb6da91c019706d.jpg

I'm so eager to see VS giving her a bold and sexy outfit in the mainline, and the reason is because I saw how did she look on the GUESS campaign 2015, she was exuding a pure bombshell.. a one in million IMO. I get that we have many new models who are that sweet but honestly none of them can look so sophisticated  and classy too.

I imagine her in a black/red/blue set with a red lipstick or whatever kind of makeup 'cause her face rocks everything... FOR REAL!

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

I don't know if this was posted here before (i don't think so) but are these shoes we already seen before? I'm curious because those red ones look cool and if these are new we could posibly be having a sexy black and red segment. They reminded me of Rosie's outfit in Tough Love but I just don't remember if are old ones or from PUNK (i didn't really saw the shoes last year).

The brown boots look like Boho Psychadelic.

Just now, Chessie said:

The Golden shoes looks like the ones they use in gilded Angels 

16 minutes ago, bump said:

@Trish I could see her being in Celestial as well. If Romee and Elsa's outfits are both in that segment, I may end up liking it despite me orignally thinking it would be terrible. 

I do not think anyone is wrong about the MK segment being terrible, though.

@Dipit I didn't know she was in that! Right on, I think she will have a good fit for that. 

Ohmy. What if Lorena is actually in that MK segment?

5bcbc57c6d7fabe05f87dd50b90f94e5.430x215x204.gif

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

And the red ones were used i the tough love section

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

And the red ones were used i the tough love section

I hope they are using them as inspo tho. Because I'm tired of seen ankle boots and knee boots in every fucking segment. 

I don't want Elsa in knee boots like Candice's and Kendall's. Are beautiful but for me can throw the whole look away.