Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, A-sia said:

So on the right there is one more show look from collaboration, right? 

Yes there's also a sketch of a dress but i dont know if it was post already, at this point i can't remember what i see here and what i see on IG 😅

2 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

I was joking!!! Her body is fantastic! I think it didn't get enough attention because her face was so unique and beautiful and cute

Really? Everybody loved her from what I remembered....even more than Candice. But like most of the girls there heads get very big. 

Is the Femme Fatale segment the dark/red/black/tough segment? Or am I remembering things wrong? Isn't there a segment like that?

If so, I want:

1)Candice

2)Barbara P

3)Duckier

4)Jasmine

5)Taylor

6)Behati

7)Lorena

8)Josephine

9)Grace

10)Yamin

11)Leomie

12)Melie 

13)Aiden 

a lot of the same girls for PUNK would work well with the same type of segment obviously...but I love stuff like Punk or Tough Love so I'm excited!

2 minutes ago, Freak said:

Yes there's also a sketch of a dress but i dont know if it was post already, at this point i can't remember what i see here and what i see on IG 😅

😁 Anyway all these looks don’t fit the lingerie show-too covered. 

What sketch? I guess I missed it. 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

The forum's a public space y'all. If you can't stand someone spamming the page and keeping the thread going, you can at least step away and come back when the deets are out.

Telling someone to not talk about something, or not post something that's irrelevant to the show, or perhaps telling people not to post anything at all unless there's updates is like going in to Starbucks to study for your exams and then getting pissed at people for talking loudly in a public space when you have the library for that.

I'm glad to hear you say this. I've really been enjoying all these throwbacks and having a real time conversation about anything VSFS related. There isn't a ton of current news unless we start a discussion about the news we do have....but throwbacks are fun! If going off topic is not allowed, then I'll stop but I hope it won't be. I've seen some funny off topic conversations as I've read through threads....I see a lot of spiders LOL

to keep this on topic, I hope Romee closes whatever segment she's in. Is it the Celestial one? I haven't gotten caught up on everything just yet. If so, I want her to close it and Elsa to open it with her beautiful FB!

1 minute ago, A-sia said:

😁 Anyway all these looks don’t fit the lingerie show-too covered. 

I agree..I wasn't a huge fan of the collaboration last year w Balmain.. it seems like it's trying too hard.  Like VS is saying, "our own stuff isn't good enough for an entire show anymore, so let's promote another brand/designer"

4 minutes ago, bump said:

Is the Femme Fatale segment the dark/red/black/tough segment? Or am I remembering things wrong? Isn't there a segment like that?

If so, I want:

1)Candice

2)Barbara P

3)Duckier

4)Jasmine

5)Taylor

6)Behati

7)Lorena

8)Josephine

9)Grace

10)Yamin

11)Leomie

12)Melie 

13)Aiden 

a lot of the same girls for PUNK would work well with the same type of segment obviously...but I love stuff like Punk or Tough Love so I'm excited!

I was thinking Lo could be better in the Celestial segment. But yeah she does fit in this one too.

@Trish I could see her being in Celestial as well. If Romee and Elsa's outfits are both in that segment, I may end up liking it despite me orignally thinking it would be terrible. 

I do not think anyone is wrong about the MK segment being terrible, though.

@Dipit I didn't know she was in that! Right on, I think she will have a good fit for that. 

4 minutes ago, bump said:

to keep this on topic, I hope Romee closes whatever segment she's in. Is it the Celestial one? I haven't gotten caught up on everything just yet. If so, I want her to close it and Elsa to open it with her beautiful FB!

The Celestial segment they said it's the last one of the show so i highly doubt Romee is closing the whole show... I would say maybe Behati, Elsa or Adriana if it's her last show