Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Last time I checked this was the 2018 thread? Start a “good old days” thread if you want to discuss things irrelevant to the 2018 show 

857E5903-8B15-41CF-B4DA-3137469C0EF0.gif

Keep that same energy with the person in this thread who decided to post all the bad outfits VS did in the past to make Jo feel better.

4 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Damn, I miss Miranda Kerr in HF and  in general. Damn you Kora! Damn you!

These photographs are so depressing because VS clearly hates us. Maybe it's the models who don't inspire the creative team. They don't have any muses like they use to have in the golden era and it shows. :( 

I think its because Tod Thomas left, after he left creativity went kinda downhill imo

7 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Last time I checked this was the 2018 thread? Start a “good old days” thread if you want to discuss things irrelevant to the 2018 show 

857E5903-8B15-41CF-B4DA-3137469C0EF0.gif

Your attitude is unnecessary, but I really like that idea. I was starting to wonder if I was going too far back and being too specific. I would love it if someone could create a thread for somethign like that.

I will say something positive about this collection: i still really like that pink lingiere next to the guy, hope they don't screw it up with parachute wings

992074858_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningyTlr-vh05yrx.thumb.jpg.3ec4669493c23d436e18f0415f4b6925.jpg1667404382_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningqvz9GaYYp_Ox.thumb.jpg.085baa13f75254d3eba68288acbb0ae4.jpg1140575613_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningH3m0yVJxc7tx.thumb.jpg.4725e302a7667214f95647b8cd17c5a0.jpg

sorry if repost, I think i saw just IG stories 

I want to note, for the person who noticed that today there were no matching outfits and such, for a photocall, that Martha and jasmine had on their robes. And while other models like gigi and candice etc had on their regular outfits, Grace did have on a VS graphic tee models usually wear the day before the show. As well as Adriana, Adriana's jacket also was a costume made VS fashion show jacket. That could be though because Adriana had an event. but interesting grace also had one and a jacket as well. I see some other angels also got them (martha, stella, jasmine)

2 minutes ago, Freak said:

I will say something positive about this collection: i still really like that pink lingiere next to the guy, hope they don't screw it up with parachute wings

992074858_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningyTlr-vh05yrx.thumb.jpg.3ec4669493c23d436e18f0415f4b6925.jpg1667404382_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningqvz9GaYYp_Ox.thumb.jpg.085baa13f75254d3eba68288acbb0ae4.jpg1140575613_VictoriaSecretxMaryKatrantzouEveningH3m0yVJxc7tx.thumb.jpg.4725e302a7667214f95647b8cd17c5a0.jpg

sorry if repost, I think i saw just IG stories 

Yeah what you're talking about isn't bad...the rest of it though....oh no no no..it looks like pajamas! and I hate floral print and these colors are super ugly too. I think it''ll be a mess from my perspective. 

Just now, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

In the meantime......

how fucking pumped are you for Lo?

im legit nervous. I hope she got a good outfit and her walk is strong..

Super pumped and nervous at the same time

I really do hope her walk is strong. I wish she does have a great outfit too. But I would not mind if it is not. If she has a strong walk, she would kill it regardless.

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

Really? Everybody loved her and wanted to be like her. Her body wasn't my favorite(not that it is bad) but everything else was goddess energy.

I was joking!!! Her body is fantastic! I think it didn't get enough attention because her face was so unique and beautiful and cute

Just now, bump said:

Yeah what you're talking about isn't bad...the rest of it though....oh no no no..it looks like pajamas! and I hate floral print and these colors are super ugly too. I think it''ll be a mess from my perspective. 

I agree, the collection looks like a cross between Laura Ashley and Fabletics

The forum's a public space y'all. If you can't stand someone spamming the page and keeping the thread going, you can at least step away and come back when the deets are out.

Telling someone to not talk about something, or not post something that's irrelevant to the show, or perhaps telling people not to post anything at all unless there's updates is like going in to Starbucks to study for your exams and then getting pissed at people for talking loudly in a public space when you have the library for that.

1 minute ago, Trish said:

Super pumped and nervous at the same time

I really do hope her walk is strong. I wish she does have a great outfit too. But I would not mind if it is not. If she has a strong walk, she would kill it regardless.

True true. Fingers crossed. Because if she has a good showing, then she’ll 100% be back next year.