Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Yeah Miranda usually got good outfits. Same with Candice, I can only think of a couple that weren't so great, she usually has some of the best ones actually. 

I agree with both of those and I'd add Lily (rightfully so, she is lovely). 

Karlie got the worst. the most downright awful outfits. like I was so shocked at how many gross outfits she's worn that I had to list them. 

1)The Native American,

2)Aquatic Shimmy parachute wings,

3)overgrown weeds wrapped around her in Angels in Bloom,

4)Disco Ball Butt in PINK,

5)ugly ass body suite in 2013, 

6)psychedelic hot mess in 2013

7)toilet paper teepee in Shipwrecked 2013

8)plastic looking superhero 2011 I think?'

9)A winters tale....and her hair was the worst I've ever seen it, what a fucking color EW

10)her wings looks like a ceiling fan in the pink Taylor swift 2014 segment I think was the year

11)her Gilded Angel wings that looked straight up like bird wings

the only good outfit Karlie ever got was last year in PUNK....the spinning hypnotist wheel in 2012 I think was ok....

that was super off topic, sorry. I just was shocked at how many she got!!! Toni and Barbara F never got good outfits either. Devon also gets bad outfits. 

I think out of the new Angels, Jasmine, Romee, and LAis get the best outfits. Stella, Martha and Sara get ugly outfits (but that's ok with me). 

Edited by bump

17 minutes ago, bump said:

Heavenly Bodies was boring to me and I feel like that's what Celestial Angels is going to be. UGH

I don't know any of these performers except that annoying song by The Chainsmokers. I remember one guy telling me he liked Halsey but that was all I've ever heard of her. Rita Ora sounds familiar but don't know, don't care. 

I hate the music they pick anymore. I liked the Gilden Angels remix and Circus from 2012's music...maybe a few others, but overall it's just my style no matter what they play, so I just hope the songs are something fitting

Heavenly bodies is one of the best segments ever lmao. I think Celestial will be similar to Portrait of an angel, and Silver Screen Angels. My favs. I'm sooooooo excited for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm sooo looking forward to celestial, the 'sexy', black' segment they keep rumoring, and the country side segment.

I agree Glided angels remix is everything I listen to it all the time. I wish they did remixes this year. I think the struts are gonna be amaaaaazing tho! I wish they would do 'primadonna like me' and 'body talks'. I think (according to their instagram) that they're gonna so body talks and some looking in the mirror song or something. 'primadonna like me' sounds like an opening song it's crazy I can't believe they're not doing it.

4 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Miranda and I have the same birthday and dimples. I'll always favor her. LOL

shim.thumb.jpg.d2a87ba1fb22483dd1f0a5af4dea4871.jpgca6259a1168e43eadec0fb8aaf03d424--victoria-secret-lingerie-victorias-secret-models-2.thumb.jpg.888162f66d113f5302cf36a0f23e2768.jpg

Wow perfection. Everythinggggggggg. Damn Miranda!

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I am talking about yesterday since it was announced on this thread and everyone was complaining about it including you. So yes, keep that same energy and practice what you preach.....and for everybody else who gets offended by everything on any thread, messages the mods complaining about members, and flagging comments...you can do the same too.

giphy-61.thumb.gif.44018108001e9c50caaf149a52fec86f.gif

I wasn't complaining about talking about people looks honey. Saying how somebody is looking at a VS fashion show related event is NOT being off topic. Talking about someone's family is. Thats the difference, wtf

17 minutes ago, dietregime said:

what is everyones favourite outfit ever which represents to them what the VSFS (should) be about?

I have too many lol but 2008  had A LOT of my faves....I like the really thematic segments like calendar girls, super angels, fly with me from 2006 where each girls has a total different outfit from the other and I also like the segments with more classy lingerie. And for Pink 2006,2007 and 2008 were perfect. Pink lately looks like an acid trip

anyways here are some of my faves 

45E50DCD-2E77-4779-9060-491717DD7D47.jpeg 0DD62870-B380-4694-A99C-CF05012699A7.jpeg 2455D94A-1E88-450B-86A0-D8930493DB5A.jpeg 2C9D7535-618E-4991-B77C-B589955610C0.jpeg 67B1AC7D-9EEB-4B03-9D0C-2A835EAAE7E3.jpeg

Damn, I miss Miranda Kerr in HF and  in general. Damn you Kora! Damn you!

These photographs are so depressing because VS clearly hates us. Maybe it's the models who don't inspire the creative team. They don't have any muses like they use to have in the golden era and it shows. :( 

1 minute ago, Lowlapez said:

oh! and shipwrecked...gorg! loved! sigh! (all the outfits were simple and from the same color scheme/palatte)

Unknown-1.jpeg.8035dc075d1af39f33a2db80ed8dc599.jpegUnknown-3.jpeg.37c2d0ef6d1d7b11f297bdc275591bf5.jpegimages.jpeg.c0b532cf79c1b9136e5ebb7b3076d2d4.jpeg

Shipwrecked is so magical and the performance by A Great Big World with that lineup and the outfits it was honestly one of the best if not the best ever 😭

Image result for victoria's secret fashion show shipwrecked gif

1 minute ago, sammyangel said:

Last time I checked this was the 2018 thread? Start a “good old days” thread if you want to discuss things irrelevant to the 2018 show 

857E5903-8B15-41CF-B4DA-3137469C0EF0.gif

true!...Sorry, I think people are just killing time bc everyone is sleeping and there is no media/news yet

5 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Last time I checked this was the 2018 thread? Start a “good old days” thread if you want to discuss things irrelevant to the 2018 show 

857E5903-8B15-41CF-B4DA-3137469C0EF0.gif

2 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

true!...Sorry, I think people are just killing time bc everyone is sleeping and there is no media/news yet

I mean, feel free to leave if it bothers you. 

@VSBODY I wish they did remixes more, too!! I don't mind performers but they have to be able to share the stage or interact with the models well like Bruno Mars, Usher, and Harry Styles did. I am not a fan of pop music at all, but Harry did a fantastic job and PUNK is my absolute favorite VSFS segment ever and he is one of the many reasons why. 

I didn't like Portrait of Angel or Silver Screen Angels  because the music and walks were too slow. They were both beautiful, in outfits, models, and music, but I prefer fast and energetic like Circus, the 2006 opening....I think my favorite opening segment was 2011 Ballet, 2010 Tough Love, 2012 Circus.

I hope Taylor's opening is good and that it's the dark and rebelly segment. I hope her outfit is kickass and she somehow finds and energy and burst of enthusiasm to make it work. I really like her as an ANgel, but only for print and as a filler in a segment. I don't think she's opener material, but I hope she proves me wrong. Jasmine should've opened. 

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I wasn't complaining about talking about people looks honey. Saying how somebody is looking at a VS fashion show related event is NOT being off topic. Talking about someone's family is. Thats the difference, wtf

It is actually was about the model's appearance and personal matters. Since I am reminded about it in messages and in mod posts I can also remind you since it was talked about yesterday and today. 

Keep that same energy people not just for certain models and BZ members. 

tenor-38.thumb.gif.ece33baa48ad2f7db89caf48251346fb.gif

I don't care if some of the members here are off topic. It's fun. Atleast they take time to make this thread alive. With how secretive VS this year, I can't blame people of just killing time. Tomorrow is the show. Let people have fun.