Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

EVERYONE SHUT UP, CANDICE WILL BE IN CELESTIAL ANGELS AND I'M HAPPY AF. @ThePinkDiet COME AND SHARE THE LOVE.

Now watch them putting her on the Mary/Plaid segment.:ninja:

omg yesssssssssssssss soooo happy omg I hope the audience films some stuff tomorrow so we get a sneak peak. I'm so excited

56 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Me too, Its more Glamurous. I miss that type of flooring.

...Glitter Runway would be cheaper too...maybe instead of the LED panel walkway that no one wants, we could go back to three looks for the angels

Heavenly Bodies was boring to me and I feel like that's what Celestial Angels is going to be. UGH

I don't know any of these performers except that annoying song by The Chainsmokers. I remember one guy telling me he liked Halsey but that was all I've ever heard of her. Rita Ora sounds familiar but don't know, don't care. 

I hate the music they pick anymore. I liked the Gilden Angels remix and Circus from 2012's music...maybe a few others, but overall it's just my style no matter what they play, so I just hope the songs are something fitting

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Somebody accused Adriana of surgery a view pages back and on this same page someone mentioned Adriana looking too old, as you said, keep the same energy. Because its cleat who I am more a fan of and I let them say that

I am talking about yesterday since it was announced on this thread and everyone was complaining about it including you. So yes, keep that same energy and practice what you preach.....and for everybody else who gets offended by everything on any thread, messages the mods complaining about members, and flagging comments...you can do the same too.

giphy-61.thumb.gif.44018108001e9c50caaf149a52fec86f.gif

1 minute ago, bump said:

I have a few more looks that I think are top-tier VSFS outfits:

Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-2012-15.jpkerr_ss.jpgrs_634x1024-141202135249-634.Lily-Aldridbright-night-angel-e28093-jasmine-hi-res

Lily's lingerie set was gorg!!  The color is so beautiful...no wonder she stole it from Magda (bah-bye!)...

Jo should have stolen a page out of Lily's book 😷

Iconic outfits and ones I think of when I think of VS:

Candice FB , her Circus outfit and Gilded Angels

Naomi Campell 2003 one

Alessandra Santa outfit and the one with golden chains

Adriana red outfit and 2006 white one

Miranda Kerr Santa and the one with disk-shaped objects

Karolina Kurkova Toy Soldier one

1 minute ago, Lowlapez said:

Lily's lingerie set was gorg!!  The color is so beautiful...no wonder she stole it from Magda (bah-bye!)...

Jo should have stolen a page out of Lily's book 😷

Yeah, poor Jo. That is the most atrocious outfit from any VSFS.  I'm not even going to type who I think it should go too...and I'd actually still feel bad bc these girls work out and train so hard for this!!! and they dedicate so much of themselves to VS, especially Jo. No matter what anyone says about her (I like her a lot for VS and she seems so sweet, but she annoys the life out of me a lot, too) she is committed to VS and always give ist 100%. In this outfit, I see disapointment and sadness, she knows she deserves better and she wants something better, I guarantee it. 

1 minute ago, unali said:

Iconic outfits and ones I think of when I think of VS:

Candice FB , her CIrcus outfit and Gilded Angels

Naomi Campell 2003 one

Alessandra Santa outfit and the one with golden chains

Adriana red outfit and 2006 white one

Miranda Kerr Santa and the one with disk-shaped objects

Karolina Kurkova Toy Soldier one

Naomi deserves the video. No pictures will ever do this justice!!!! They should remake this outfit this in a Swarovski way.

I adored Ale's candy outfit too. Looking at the photos out of all veteran angels Ale, Candice, Miranda, Karolina and Gisele got the best outfits. 

I know that VS didn't treat right Ale, but when it came to giving her great outfits they didn't disappoint. 

I feel like we haven't (or maybe I just haven't caught up enough) seen many outfits

1)Romee and the SO

2)Elsa and the FB

3)Jo and the WTF

4)the quick video scanning the MK collection but they all look like SHIT so they can go under one outfit

are there any others we've seen and I just don't know about? Thanks in advance. 

Just now, Lowlapez said:

Unknown.jpeg.b24c929c941f83e8bb3f71b7b1c5acd4.jpeg

Loved this and almost every outfit in this segment...I think 2013 was beautifully done (other than pink, which is always the comic relief)

Yes! This outfit was beautiful. You can tell Candice loved it ALOT and most likely took it with her cause I would have. :rofl: