Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, wintery said:

I'm living for Grace with the angels, she looks lovely :wub6yh2cm:

I hope this is an indicator that she is either going to become an Angel soon or already is one. 

But then again, they credited Lais in the 2011 or 2012 show and it took several years after that for her to become an Angel. 

And everyone (including myself) thought Barbara P (I WISH) was going to be an Angel after her "Introducing" video from the 2012 Christmas commercial. 

But yes to Grace and also Yasmin as Angels. No to Alexina and Sadie. I don't think Sadie has a chance, thank god, but I do think Alexina does unless VS starts reading comments about her. I think Grace definitely definitely definitely will be an Angel, and Yasmin I don't think will, but I hope she works regularly for them. 

Just now, Freak said:

VS really loves Grace and I'm so here for it 😍😍😍 And she shoot for the mainline a few days ago, she's ready to leave Pink 👀

Did she?!?!? That's fantastic. Do you know when the pictures will be released?

I can't wait to see Grace in the show. I hope she opens PINK again and I hope she's in the tartan segment. I want a dark, edgy look for her. I hope Yasmin and Barbara P are also in the tartan segment. 

I hope no one I like is the MK segment. Sadly for Jo because I like her. 

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Too many of them don't look their age. Some of them look like they are in the Adriana and Candice point in their life

+1 It honestly baffles me that Bella is younger than me. She looks so plastic and stretched in her face. Gigi is really not looking her best. You know it’s bad when I think Jo looks the best. :p 

57 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

+1 It honestly baffles me that Bella is younger than me. She looks so plastic and stretched in her face. Gigi is really not looking her best. You know it’s bad when I think Jo looks the best. :p 

Yeah, to me bella's thinness isn't whats alarming, but how much older she looks. I think Gigi may be ill or something like you all said. The fact that kendall tweaked her face makes her look older as well. Jo does look the best there imo,  because she looked normal.

8 minutes ago, dietregime said:

on the opposite end of the spectrum, in light of the show being tomorrow.. 

what is everyones favourite outfit ever which represents to them what the VSFS (should) be about?

here is mine... Candice VSFS 2008.

83708851_10.thumb.jpg.e32209b324d0cc63cfc16b7f3da31e4b.jpg

Wow, a decade ago.....omg...the time flieeesssssss.

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, to me bella's thinness isn't whats alarming, but how much older she looks. I think Gigi may be ill or something like you all said. The fact that kendall tweaked her face makes her look older as well. Jo does look the best there imo,  because she looked normal.

10 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

We should be nice to the models because they are human beings. It's okay to talk about the outfits but accusations of surgeries and "aging" can be seen as very mean and hurtful as they read these things. We should extend the same respect we have for our faves to regular models as the mods and you all stated yesterday in this thread.

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

We should be nice to the models because they are human beings. It's okay to talk about the outfits but accusations of surgeries and "aging" can be seen as very mean and hurtful as they read these things. We should extend the same respect we have for our faves to regular models as the mods and you all stated yesterday in this thread.

Somebody accused Adriana of surgery/procedure just a view pages back and on this same page someone mentioned Adriana looking old, as you said, keep the same energy. Because its clear who I am more a fan of (Adriana) and I let them say that