Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, Freak said:

👀

Josephine is the only one that looks good...the rest look too puffy faced (Gigi) and puffycheeked/botoxed (Bella and Kendall). I usually think Kendall is a very beautiful girl. I used to LOVE Gigi, but recently she's been like Behati for me, not looking so great. Bella is pretty but she's too thin now. 

I wish they weren't in the show anymore. I would give their spots to Cintia Dicker, Anais Poilout (idk how you spell it), and Andreaa Diaconu, although I know none of them have worked with VS in a while. 

I think Romee, Josephine, and Grace are the only Angels that are looking good right now (I'm including Grace bc I want her to be an Angel and she basically is right now). 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

To be fair, that picture isn't very flattering for any of them, not even Jo...

Yeah, it's not the best, I gotta agree with you there. 

(off topic, but who is the girl in your avatar? I noticed her in your last one, too and she's very prettY). 

37 minutes ago, bump said:

Yeah, it's not the best, I gotta agree with you there. 

(off topic, but who is the girl in your avatar? I noticed her in your last one, too and she's very prettY). 

The whole style of the picture just sucks.

(She is Camila Mendes, she's an actress, she's beautiful and a total sweetheart... She plays Veronica Lodge on Riverdale:heart:.)

1 minute ago, ModelManJ said:

Is it me or does Lo look a bit like Grace?

Is that Lorena on the end? She does look like Grace! At first that's who I thought it was, but at closer look I could see that it was in fact not Grace. And then I couldn't figure out who it was...

Winnie's outfit is ugly. The blonde is creepy, too much botox but she looks so young! I think she is Josie Canseco? She wore the mad scientists white lab coat to fittings and looked terrible.

Aside from Yasmin's weird facial expression, she is very pretty. I like her style. IDK who the other ones are, but that's cool because they aren't interesting to me at all. 

12 minutes ago, Freak said:

👀

The comments of course are not very positive lol

I don't know who the f chooses the pictures but they need to fire him.

Is a show with supposedly the best and most gorgeous girls and you are selling all the opposite (beyond whether or not they have had work done) is a photo that does not favor any, even the most natural

I love that Grace is included in all these pictures with the actual Angels! I know she's a PINK Angel, but I want her in mainline. She looks the best in that picture, with Jasmine a close second. I am so ready to see Adriana leave she is looking old (obviously compared to these girls).