Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, shver said:

For real?! The longest I can manage is like 3

DF385850-F1A5-4FBB-9BDB-EF2F659F037C.gif

Yeah, every year I like to do a cleanse to kinda heal myself a little, help with the thyroid and such. I started off with 5 days my first time, then got to 10, then 20.  After day 3-4 it's a bit easier, then around day 8-10 when your body is in full ketosis the energy just drains out of your body. I've been a walking zombie for a while now, but I feel absolutely fantastic now. It's a great natural high.

Why is everyone judging the tartan/plaid English countryside whatever segment when we literally haven’t seen a single look from it yet?........ I can guarantee nothing in VS history will ever beat this mess of a segment (Mary K collab) as the worst segment in VSFS history, looking out those outfits is making me wish for another cultural segment this year :hang::rofl:

Just caught up...

The more I look at the SO the more I like it and Romee looks beautiful.

Poor Josephine. 

Adriana looks stunning at that press conference.

Annnnd that's all I got. I'm pissed I have to work tomorrow and I'll actually be busy. It'll be hell catching up!

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

There's no fun in demons, it's easier to get rid of a demon than get rid of a lawyer.:whistle:

I'm a lawyer and all I can say about this is...yep, that's true. Most of us are atheist so not even an exorcism is going to get rid of us.

1 hour ago, DonSimon said:

damn they shot a lingerie campaign on a 16 year old??? 

yeah Adriana has been working with this brand since she was a teenager, thats why I am astounding when people get their panties in a bunch just because she doesn't spam VS on social media. She barely spams herself there. But I remember when she used to get asked all the time how old was she when she first started working with VS she didn't want to say, she'd always say "too young" and laugh. But if you go back to her early work in VS they were during her teenage years, before 18 years old. Isabeli too! She is younger than Adriana and was on one of their catalogs in 1998. At that time Adriana was 17, isabeli is younger

10 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Why is everyone judging the tartan/plaid English countryside whatever segment when we literally haven’t seen a single look from it yet?

We saw a little preview on a picture they posted of Behati and it looked like a jacket made of red tartan/plaid. It has the potential to be a mess so that's why I want to see something. 
And I agree, this collab is the worst thing that has ever happened to the fashion world in general. It hurts my soul. 

Here's a general sketch of the show, based on what we know so far:

90 outfits, with 30 girls wearing 2 and 30 wearing just 1

Taylor Hill is opening the show, but the segment is unknown

Celestial Angels:

Elsa Hosk (in FB)

Romee Strijd (in SO)

probs Martha Hunt and Jasmine Tookes

Mary collab segment:

Josephine Skriver

British Countryside (TBA if this is actually the theme)

Behati Prinsloo?

Some form of red segment (based solely off of recurring colors in the images of the model cards we've seen)

Barbara Palvin

Alexina Graham

Jourdana Elizabeth

PINK

Presumably Grace Elizabeth, Zuri Tibby, and Maggie Laine

Maia Cotton

45 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I'm a lawyer and all I can say about this is...yep, that's true. Most of us are atheist so not even an exorcism is going to get rid of us.

I'm about to graduate, sis, we sell our soul to Satan in the moment we start the career.:rofl:

Finally i caught up with the +20 pages i missed. I've been laughing like a fool on the bus bc of the comments here :rofl:

It's hard to say this, but i would have preferred another cultural segment than the collaboration with Mary, everything i see is horrible and it's not even for a lingiere show... It's bad