Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, Clauds said:

Adriana did shoots at 16 but didn't walk the show because of her age, that's what she said in an interview.

KK was already covering Vogue at 17, I'm sure she got a free pass because of that and VS did not give a damn about her age. They did get a lot of shit for Isabeli's shoot i think, if not her then it was someone else but I know they came under fire for shooting an underage girl and that's when the 18+ rule was made "official" and has been kept ever since, there's been a couple of exceptions but always in Pink.

damn they shot a lingerie campaign on a 16 year old??? 

Just now, starss said:

Everytime I see this topic I feel like this: 

Image result for anxiously waiting gif

aaay I can't wait for the pics 🙏 

I legit have to prep myself for tomorrow :rofl: It's actually a pretty stressful time for me. Last year I had close to 200 PM's of people begging me to get such and such set of pictures *CANDICE FANS* and if I didn't answer them quick enough I got shit. 

17 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Absolutely falling for this girl. At first I was a bit meh about her look but she gets better every time I see more of her (she’s like the anti-Taylor in that sense). And she’s super likeable and a great walker.

Yes, I really enjoy her personality and attitude. It's genuine. 

37 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I legit have to prep myself for tomorrow :rofl: It's actually a pretty stressful time for me. Last year I had close to 200 PM's of people begging me to get such and such set of pictures *CANDICE FANS* and if I didn't answer them quick enough I got shit. 

GET MY CANDICE'S PICTURES, BITCH, OR I'LL SUE.:kill:

I'm just kidding:rofl:.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana did shoots at 16 but didn't walk the show because of her age, that's what she said in an interview.

KK was already covering Vogue at 17, I'm sure she got a free pass because of that and VS did not give a damn about her age. They did get a lot of shit for Isabeli's shoot i think, if not her then it was someone else but I know they came under fire for shooting an underage girl and that's when the 18+ rule was made "official" and has been kept ever since, there's been a couple of exceptions but always in Pink.

Yess! It was Isabeli, there was a huge backlash about that and that’s when the 18+ rule was reinforced. But they seem to have broken it because Maggie Laine walked her first show in 2016 when she was only 17. Then again, Ed was and has been prying on her since before then :ninja:

19 minutes ago, camomille said:

Same, I’m in a different time zone so I’ll probably be here until the first taping has ended and will then go to bed right after, but of course we won’t have good photos then yet sooo.. I’ll probably have to catch up on 200 pages the morning after lmaooo

i know the HQ pictures will have a separate thread for people with a high post count - will regular quality photos still be posted here though?

I'm just going to skim for images. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's getting busy for me so I can't wait for the show to happen so I can step away and not have FOMO.

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

Jo really hates this outfit..i can believe she likes the wings but overall is hideous..she didn't posted her pic on IG and even in her stories you can't see shit..

she's an angel, Lily changed her outfit with Magdalena, she should do the same thing

But I mean... Lily had more seniority than Jo does, I guess that's the thing here.

Unless she really likes that shit

1 minute ago, sammyangel said:

I wonder if Mary K had much input into the design process? That hideous look has Sofia written all over it. The gif probably sums up how Mary K is feeling atm ... 

348F85C3-558C-4EE5-9730-9E6F83F17370.gif

Olivier had most of his input during the collab last year and it was what he envisioned, so it’s safe to say Mary AND Sophia both have shitty taste. Her outfits aren’t so great, it’s always an eyesore.