Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

OMG. I fear for when I come home on Thursday.......IDK how I am going to catch up after work. LOL

Same, I’m in a different time zone so I’ll probably be here until the first taping has ended and will then go to bed right after, but of course we won’t have good photos then yet sooo.. I’ll probably have to catch up on 200 pages the morning after lmaooo

i know the HQ pictures will have a separate thread for people with a high post count - will regular quality photos still be posted here though?

15 minutes ago, Rca said:

I really don’t understand why use pants in a LINGERIE fashion show. It’s the same as if they’d put a segment with Victoria’s sport segment... 

7 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I think some parts of the collection are actually VSX items. Also, I think Behati is going to be in that segment for the nigthmare of her fans (and our delightful for the meltdowns) because when she posted about her fittings she tagged VSX, so it's safe to say both things. 

They put Bee in actual sweatpants in the Pink segment in 09. Sweatpants and ankle socks, I shit you not. I seem to remember The Baron (what happened to Baron, btw?) writing an angry poem about it. 

EA66623F-B402-4D41-ACF3-C5107A3ED964.jpeg

Just now, unali said:

The angel who got 2 looks and one of them is in Mary segment and the other one plaid one is the unluckiest person ever. That is proof more than enough that VS hates them and wants to get rid of them.

Everybody is praying that their faves don't end up in those 2 segments.

This angel will be Sara for sure. 

41 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IIRC she was the fit model in 1998 but couldn't walk the show because she was too young she was either 16 or 17. I think 16 because the show used to be in February. But yeah this is her 18th show overall, 17th show as an Angel and her 20th year with the company.

I highly doubt her age would be an issue because Karolina walked her first show at 16 and opened a show at only 17 lol...also Isabeli shot for VS at 16 too I believe.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

Is BZ being slow/glitchy for anyone else?

I'll laugh if Bee is in the Mary K segment and they stick her in VSX or whatever it's called now because aside from her getting back into shape after her two babies, doesn't she usually not exercise?

She posted a workout story the other day and she is actually looking really toned atm. 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I told y’all. I had a feeling that they weren’t doing a photocall BUT it is possible they do it at night/later but I always doubt it for this year

oh so that's called a photocall? I want them to do it :(

7 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'm cackling.

Screenshot_2018-11-07-18-05-43.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow you wrote this comment in the best way possible: simple, not negative and straight to the point

Pink outfits are mostly terrible but when i see some ugly ones from <2006 I feel a little better 😛

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Is BZ being slow/glitchy for anyone else?

I'll laugh if Bee is in the Mary K segment and they stick her in VSX or whatever it's called now because aside from her getting back into shape after her two babies, doesn't she usually not exercise?

No, but I've been listening to very strange music that I don't know where it's coming from in the page. I had to turn my volume down.

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I highly doubt her age would be an issue because Karolina walked her first show at 16 and opened a show at only 17 lol...also Isabeli shot for VS at 16 too I believe.

Adriana did shoots at 16 but didn't walk the show because of her age, that's what she said in an interview.

KK was already covering Vogue at 17, I'm sure she got a free pass because of that and VS did not give a damn about her age. They did get a lot of shit for Isabeli's shoot i think, if not her then it was someone else but I know they came under fire for shooting an underage girl and that's when the 18+ rule was made "official" and has been kept ever since, there's been a couple of exceptions but always in Pink.

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Who will have free day tomorrow?

I do. But I'm currently wifi-less and with severe allergies, the odds are I'm hitting my Benadryl reserve shortly and will pass out. I'm gonna try to be around and post mq pictures tho, but no promises