Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I don't think that it could be a way in hell that the SO outshines the Fantasy Bra. It might look very simple but it's gorgeous and  the outfit looks so ethereal all together and compliments Elsa's beauty and style so well, adding the fact that she has a presence on the runway that Romee does not have yet. Also, the SO it's very...particular looking, very mechanical (idk how to explain it) I don't know how it's going to blend in a good way with outfits as delicate as Elsa's or Martha's. 

Mark my words, Elsa is not getting outshined. 

She most def is going to be outshined. in the show and in press. Romee has more presence on the runway than Elsa. Elsa is better in editorials an beauty campaigns though.

1 minute ago, JROCK177217 said:

That could either be full-blown beat faces or all all natural look like 2015. Charlotte better give these girls some heavy make-up.

Gisele is more known for her natural no makeup look, slightly glowy. If that is the direction she is going for then help us all.

7 minutes ago, Rca said:

Btw, Did you guys see that Charlotte T. said that her inspiration for this year’s make up is Gisele? :) 

Could she be talking about a look like this?

image.png

This is a picture she has up on her site, she's obviously proud of it.

2 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

That could either be full-blown beat faces or all all natural look like 2015. Charlotte better give these girls some heavy make-up.

I’m hoping for heavy make ups (and well done hair) too! HATE this ultra natural vibes. Love me some glamorous look!

gisele usually have light make up tho... :(

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Could she be talking about a look like this?

image.png

This is a picture she has up on her site, she's obviously proud of it.

I hope!! I really want a glamour look and not natural vibes

The angel who got 2 looks and one of them is in Mary segment and the other one plaid one is the unluckiest person ever. That is proof more than enough that VS hates them and wants to get rid of them.

Everybody is praying that their faves don't end up in those 2 segments.