Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Maggiemay said:

Well, there's one every year! Let's hope the rest of the segments make up for it

It's usually the one with lots of colors, and I don't understand why they continue to get it SO. WRONG. every year they try it.

@Volupté yeah, I like the wings! My issue is it's so much all around. That and the fact it's yet another Mary K look where the majority of the model's body is covered up.

58 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IIRC she was the fit model in 1998 but couldn't walk the show because she was too young she was either 16 or 17. I think 16 because the show used to be in February. But yeah this is her 18th show overall, 17th show as an Angel and her 20th year with the company.

Adriana was a fit model???? I did not know that, I knew she was working with them since then but thats it

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Adriana was a fit model???? I did not know that, I knew she was working with them since then but thats it

I'm not 100% sure but i think she was, i think she said something like that in a very old interview. 

She did the casting and was already in their catalogs but she was 16, the show was before Valentine's Day in 1998, this I'm completely sure about