Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, angeljoskriver said:

But at least, Jo‘s monstrosity outfit unites BZ users 😀 And I mean this in a very good way. 

she should have just jumped out of the window with this parachute and bury it somewhere as far as possible. 

Jo's Outfit, and Alexina. We're doing good :rofl:

6 minutes ago, angeljoskriver said:

But at least, Jo‘s monstrosity outfit unites BZ users 😀 And I mean this in a very good way. 

she should have just jumped out of the window with this parachute and bury it somewhere as far as possible. 

she could go see Sara for some counseling since fuzzy neck brace last year #ForeverRemember

koko.JPG.2216903f30f0e5ffa218b41f83c953a8.JPG

why'd they do this to them is beyond me

Edited by Beatriz Abreu

What did I miss? A Cat fight?  New outfits? too lazy to read all those pages. I asume Elsa is not around in any picture because no one told my good swedish sister that she has to be out and be social when you are wearing the FB. 

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

This is Adriana’s 20th show this year so I can imagine this being her last year for sure. Which is why they’re so hush hush about her this year. They probably have a special goodbye tribute setup for her.

Thank God

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

This is Adriana’s 20th show this year so I can imagine this being her last year for sure. Which is why they’re so hush hush about her this year. They probably have a special goodbye tribute setup for her.

It is not her 20th show, it's her 18th

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I think I've seen a numerous amount of bad outfits from VS over the years, but there's nothing like Jo's. It's horrible horrible horrible. Literally the worst ever.

I feel so bad for her.

once I was in a contemporary dance show, at the last minute they asked me to put a green tutu shiny dress OVER sweat pants, the way I felt that evening is how I feel

for Jo today . Never did contemporary dance again .....

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I don't think its her 20th. More like 18th or 19th.

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

i think its her 18th show... she missed 2 years?