Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, Adriensabores said:

It kinda is because Candice started and did the same scheme 7 years ago: Meisel muse, Versace campaign, Chanel runway, Carine protégé, I just didn't wanna go there.

Nah she was never a meisel muse or carine protege and did chanel once sooo already it’s clear - I love hf and follow like a hawk 

39 minutes ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

No she was not as big as grace - I don’t hate Candice?? I have a lot of respect for her but her career in hf has never been as big as grace, her covers, editorials, ad campaigns etc are of a far higher tier

Whatever froot your loops.

5 minutes ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

Nah she was never a meisel muse or carine protege and did chanel once sooo already it’s clear - I love hf and follow like a hawk 

Never a Meisel muse and he put her on the cover of Vogue Italia twice and gave her countless editorials, not a Carine Protege tm and she appeared in almost every conde naste related magazine that Carine was an editor of since she jumped into HF, a reach.

Just now, Adriensabores said:

Never a Meisel muse and he put her on the cover of Vogue Italia twice and gave her countless editorials, not a Carine Protege tm and she appeared in almost every conde naste related magazine, since she jumped into HF, a reach.

Except she didn’t appear on many - she’s done what ten vogue covers her whole career and only two of those were one of he big editions. Why are Candice fans always so triggered she had a moment once but her hf career was never that impressive. Also what are all these Condé Nast mags you speak of hahaha 

2 minutes ago, shver said:

I actually kind of like them :rofl: At least they’re sexy!

The first one looks like a giant cat decided to attack her and the only way she managed to escape is when cat attacked her pants leg and she pulled away. :rofl:  And I mean.. sexy Zebra?

1 minute ago, jessicanicole said:

Kendall and Bella actually have pretty good walks. Gigi has improved a lot too. They might be nepo models but they aren’t total duds on the runway. Print is where Kendall tends to fall flat.  

Completely agree. Kendull has a good walk, but is tragic in print