Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, starss said:

I feel like Gigi doesn't like hugs.. 😜

It's actually the opposite, the ones that seem offended to me are Grace fans sorry to butt in

So no jetplane and no girls with the same clothes? Is this because the show is in NYC?

I told y’all. I had a feeling that they weren’t doing a photocall BUT it is possible they do it at night/later but I always doubt it for this year

37 minutes ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

No but I just meant it’s not really comparable? But work looool

Actually, Candice worked a lot in 2011 in HF,she got a lot of major campaigns and walked a lot of shows. So yes, it is, but you have make your hate to her noticeable so I don't expect you to actually get it.

I was not throwing shade to other angels by saying what i said, i was just saying the fact that VS is not putting enough light on some angels. I love the fact that Elsa is wearing the FB, she deserves it, i love the fact too that Romee is wearing the SO, she deserves it too. I respect each other's opinion, i'm not enough qualified to say who deserve what. Let's stop throwing shade to each other, and let's focus on the show. 😀

Just now, medicenevs said:

Actually, Candice worked a lot in 2011 in HF,she got a lot of major campaigns and walked a lot of shows. So yes, it is, but you have make your hate to her noticeable so I don't expect you to actually get it.

No she was not as big as grace - I don’t hate Candice?? I have a lot of respect for her but her career in hf has never been as big as grace, her covers, editorials, ad campaigns etc are of a far higher tier

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

Tbf having a bad PINK outfit is a 50/50 chance and you just got to suck it up cause you’re in PINK. Her outfit this year is much worse cause she’s an angel who has been working with them for years. 

That's the saddest part. She had better outfits while in PINK then that thing. Almost all PINK segments are better than that thing !