Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, almanaotemcor said:

As a person who worships Grace, I could not care less if she is or not an angel in VS. She has done incredible things outside and does not need this company to show off.

Same, VS is such a shitshow nowadays. No good locations, white wall shoots only, horrible VSFS outfits...The exposure is the only great thing left

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Kendall & Gigi

I feel like Gigi doesn't like hugs.. 😜

4 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Some people are so offended that others like Grace and I can’t figure out why. No one is taking away from your favorites. It’s going to be okay. 

It's actually the opposite, the ones that seem offended to me are Grace fans sorry to butt in

So no jetplane and no girls with the same clothes? Is this because the show is in NYC?

2 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

As a person who worships Grace, I could not care less if she is or not an angel in VS. She has done incredible things outside and does not need this company to show off.

Yeah, Grace is having a Candice 2011 moment on HF and she is not even a contracted angel, at this point she doesn't need VS anymore, Meisel muse, Versace regular, Karl's favorite, Carine's protégé, girl will be alright.

3 minutes ago, Adriensabores said:

Yeah, Grace is having a Candice 2011 moment on HF and she is not even a contracted angel, at this point she doesn't need VS anymore, Meisel muse, Versace regular, Karl's favorite, Carine's protégé, girl will be alright.

Grace is WAY bigger than Candice ever has been - she 100% does not VS unless maybe in a few years when she’s huge they give her a big contract if they’re back on track...doubt it

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Can't we all just express our opinions? If I wasted my damn time complaining about who talked bad about Sara or about someone who dislikes my compliments about Sara.

Just don't give a fuck and live your life :Dinah: 

Everyone is free to express their opinions but I just don’t get why the majority of them have to be negative and tearing down girls the moment they get some positive feedback in this thread. And I’m a Sara fan so I definitely get what you mean but it gets old because the same few people have negative comments about every single model lol