Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, toodarnhot said:

VS is doing some glam suite at the Plaza Hotel (def another sponsor given they had a press call there and now this) with Charlotte Tilbury, but it doesn’t seem like any of the Angels are using it. :idk: Is it another influencer event? 

Yep, some of them are staying there, others at the JW Marriott. They were given a bunch of VS/CT stuff...

I have never been a Grace fan, she is pretty and elegant but that's all, her walk is decent but I don't see the 'potential supermodel' vibe that everyone gets. But I can see her as an Angel now, she blends in very well with the Angels like Martha. 

I can see a line up leaded by Candice and Elsa, with Jasmine, Lais, Martha, Grace and then Lorena and Robin. 

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I have never been a Grace fan, she is pretty and elegant but that's all, her walk is decent but I don't see the 'potential supermodel' vibe that everyone gets. But I can see her as an Angel now, she blends in very well with the Angels like Martha. 

I can see a line up leaded by Candice and Elsa, with Jasmine, Lais, Martha, Grace and then Lorena and Robin. 

Blending in with Martha isn’t a good sign 

Grace doing press with the Angels reminds me of when Elsa was included in the main press for the London show. Given that Zuri and Maggie are supposedly also spokesmodels and you’d think they’d be there too makes me hopeful she’ll be moving up in the line up soon. 

6 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Blending in with Martha isn’t a good sign 

you're right, its not a good thing lol....Martha needs to go. And Grace is boring but she's pretty so at least she has that going for her. 

I hope Robin never becomes an Angel. I don't see why so many people like her. I think she's unattractive to say the least and her shots bore me. 

Grace is for sure moving to mainline, she's with Jasmine, Stella and Romee, very much like Elsa in 2014 before she got promoted. She's also wearing two outfis again so I'd take that as another sign.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Grace is for sure moving to mainline, she's with Jasmine, Stella and Romee, very much like Elsa in 2014 before she got promoted. She's also wearing two outfis again so I'd take that as another sign.

Please yeees