Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, VSFSFan said:

I mean honestly, Sophia needs to take 70 notches down and keep it simple, sexy and sensual — like 2001 - 2003 era or make it fun yet oozing sex appeal like themes from 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012. JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE. I wonder what does Ed say tbh

“As long as my girls Alannah and Alexina aren’t in it idc”

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

lmaooooo "Sorry guys, the baby weight really messed up my back even more than my arch-days. CAN'T WEAR THIS, SO SORRY IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL"

"It's so beautiful, it's SO SAD that I can't wear because, you know, my back pain, but I'm sad, like really sad,  that I'm not wearing it, I swear".:rofl:

Just now, phang.s said:

Realistically Ed doesn’t know shit. He’s a 70 year old man. He probably just runs with whatever Sophia says concerning all the style related things. 

I mean.. who would wear it.. it should really be set on fire. so much for putting 300-400 hours on a TECHNICOLOR VOMIT

I pray that Toni does not wear this shit (but I won’t be surprised if the management pushed her for this).  .. I definitely will not survive this. She never wearing anything so disgusting. Her outfits of  clown and a poppy, after that seems to me the most beautiful in the world.

Am I the only one who thinks Jo's outfit could work on the runway? Just take that top off and the gloves and a nice bra and I think it will look waaaaay better. Keep it simple VS! 

About the SO, I like it. 

Adriana is always THE STAR of the show, if she's in fact leaving this year, VS you better get your sh** better next year, no one will save your trashy outfits LOL

So happy to see Grace among the angels, she belongs there! Hopefully we will get more "sneak peeks" at more outfits today?