Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, ivancica said:

What if Jo's outfit was that 20-feet wings that Candice was supposed to wear but she refused it when she saw it? :)

Where do you see 20 ft wings though? That parachute is no where near 20 ft...also VS knows the fans tune in just for Candice and her amazing body, they would never cover up the only thing that sells. Which is why she always gets the sexiest and most amazing outfits every year and is rarely if ever covered up. 

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

What if Jo's outfit was that 20-feet wings that Candice was supposed to wear but she refused it when she saw it? :)

I had this same thought, my girl is smart, she would fake a back pain or something so she won't have to wear that.:rofl:

1 minute ago, aryirigoyen said:

I've been reading this thread for like 3 hours and finally finished it.

I can't believe how horrible Jo's outfit is, and I have the terrible feeling that more horrible outfits are coming. 

I think that entire segment is going to be terrible at this point. 

2 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I can and I will. 

MOOD. :rofl: no one even knew who this designer was until this year, so because she has history with Sophia (both Greek and British), Sophia must’ve sweet talked VS to collaborate with Mary for a segment. So definitely and indirectly Sophia’s fault lmaooo I was hoping we’d be released of tragically messy, disorienting and colorful segment this year but it never fucking stops. Let us breathe Sophia. 

4 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I think that entire segment is going to be terrible at this point. 

When the first few outfits they release are trash, that’s NEVER a good sign of how the rest of her outfits are gonna look this year but I still have  high hopes only because everything we’ve seen so far is in the Celestial Angels segment and for the most part they’re not bad at all. We’ve only seen 3 and 1/2 outfits (half of Martha’s look) so we still have 87 more to go 😅

I mean honestly, Sophia needs to take 70 notches down and keep it simple, sexy and sensual — like 2001 - 2003 era or make it fun yet oozing sex appeal like themes from 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012. JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE. I wonder what does Ed say tbh

Just now, medicenevs said:

Why do we always blame Sophia for everything as if Monica, John and Ed aren't to blame as well?:rofl:

Girl we thinking the same! But since Soph is the Creative Director thats why shes getting the heat. Idk why Monica does not see it as a HEATED MESS

8 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I had this same thought, my girl is smart, she would fake a back pain or something so she won't have to wear that.:rofl:

lmaooooo "Sorry guys, the baby weight really messed up my back even more than my arch-days. CAN'T WEAR THIS, SO SORRY IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL"