Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Adriana is STUNNING - all these years and the younger girls still struggle to hold a candle to her - I can’t lie when she leaves I will probably stop caring about the brand all the relevant supermodels will be gone then and Candice is hardly even at the front of the brand anymore and losing her looks

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Adriana just mentioned it will be her 18th show, no mention of it being her last but the audio went off wen they started asking her questions

TY for update. Eek. Nervous now (even though I don’t mind, I feel a part of the glamour does when she goes)

1 minute ago, VSlover30 said:

it's not a 'solo' press con like people sayin here.  its just a VSFS press con.   every time they turn up the pink light on the Empire State Building if the show is held in NYC.   

It is a press conference, she did the lighting and then went on to answer press questions but no video of it so far. We'll have to wait and see, god only knows what she's saying

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

UHQ - Angel Jasmine Tookes attends the Victoria's Secret Influencer Pizza Making Class at Obica Mozzarella Bar Pizza e Cucina NY

Encase anyone wants them

1058424598.png 1058424634.png 1058424636.png 1058424638.png  

Jas is gorgeous, more and more, she needs to open the show next year !

IM BACK

BUT ALSO WHAT THE FUCKERY IS THE FOLLOWINGS:

1. Fantasy Bra looks well.. underwhelming.. but its very Elsa so happy for her

2. The SO on Romee looks good, cant wait to see the whole segment.

3. WHAT THE FUCKERY IS JOSEPHINE WEARING??? i literally looked like some puked technicolour.. wheres the sex? 

1 hour ago, VSlover30 said:

it's not a 'solo' press con like people sayin here.  its just a VSFS press con.   every time they turn up the pink light on the Empire State Building if the show is held in NYC.   

Its solo because she is the only one that did it. The last time they held one, it was her, ed and candice.