Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

That's the ugliest fucking outfit ever. Couldn't they give it to someone else? Or at least get rid of those fugly wings. I bet MK is laughing at the mess she made for VS. 

I don't think the wings are the biggest problem here.

I can't with those gloves. They scare the s***t out of me!

6 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

The bodysuit is probably the best VS has had in a while and I’m sure it’ll look better on the runway since the look doesn’t seem complete. 

However...that wing? It’s too harsh and literal. I think something at least similar to the wings Romee wore in VSFS 2016 Bright Night Angels would’ve looked better with this look:   

2A4F78BD-3F8E-4A23-95EF-EFDE9FC9F276.jpeg

This is one of my favourite VS outfits ever, I think because to me it would fit perfectly in Sexy Crystal angels in 2005 (the segment with seal).

22 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Oh 😥 this is HORRIBLE. OH GOD. 

so that dying in the gym will cover the whole body. I think that this segment is the opening segment. terrible and regrettable As for the OS I expected something more, I do not like the black mesh. The wings of Romee are more Galactic / futuristic than heavenly. I really had faith in the celestial segment but I see more silver than gold and I do not feel that they match the wings and outfit of rome with moon wings, they look like two different segments.

6 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Love love love this SO so much , even more in motion. So Monica confirmed the name of the section “Celestial Angels” and said it’s closing the show. Let’s hope it stays this way with Romee opening the section and Elsa closing the whole show with the FB.

I don't think this will happen. I'm expecting more like something in 2016 in Bright Night Angels with both FB and SO in the middle of the section.

Because it is the collaboration and they need to promote it, they probably are going to have a girl from the nepotism trio. Can you imagine Kendall in a jumpsuit? 😂😂 

But it won't happen, they are going to give them the best outfits and wings of the show. 

Second outfit could be just that - a second outfit since we know she's got two.  It doesn't have to talk about where it falls in line or anything like that.  And remember VS Is fond of shooting the taping in one order and then mixing it up and putting it wherever they want it when the show airs on TV.  I wouldn't read too much into "Second Outfit" until we see what the order of the segments are.