Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Stella did an interview with GLAMOUR about the show:

On the topic of body shaming and the criticism of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: “I think every girl has worked really hard and I think you can see that even just through our Instagrams. We show all the exercise we are doing – and the mental health, too. Exercise is great for your mental health! The show is about being really comfortable in your body and it’s about embracing your body. All the hard work we have been doing over months comes to a point where you go, ‘Yes, this is it, this is what I have been working so hard for!’ I think that’s mainly what it is about: it’s about hard work!”

On her fellow Angels: “It’s an amazing camaraderie so we just really want the best for each other.”

On the message of the show: “The message I want to send out is that women are sexy. We have girls from all over the world in the show – it’s just a very sexy and confident role and situation you are lucky to be in. I personally really enjoy it and really enjoy the moment of the runway show. I think it’s all about feeling good AND looking amazing.”

For more: https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/stella-maxwell-victorias-secret-2018-interview

4 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

You guys...:rofl:

beebabylion_2018_11_07_10_12_37.jpg

I will be THAT bitch and say it ...

If you're gonna make a protest, at least use proper English? Seriously, just google it instead of #IWillCameForBehatiPrinsloo makes no sense at all.

5 hours ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

Also genuinely starting to believe Gigi has some serious issues - whether it is the convenient hashimoto’s or bulimia bc her face looks worse than usual 

2 minutes ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

Also genuinely starting to believe Gigi has some serious issues - whether it is the convenient hashimoto’s or bulimia bc her face looks worse than usual 

K.

How can they say that that wing takes 300-400 hours to make when they taped that in october? 400 hours is 16 days. And I doubt they work 24/7, cause you know ... sleep and food and all that stuff. 

Maybe this is just me being stupid, I was just a bit meh about the wing. I know a lot of people loved the star wing, but I think it looks cheap :p It looks plastic (fitting since they also used plastic to make it lol).