Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, conjab2013 said:

Why are people taking out Elsa and Romee  for segment openings / closings? Have we gotten confirmation from a source where VS will not give you an opening / closing if you’ve gotten something big? I know it worked out like this last year but just the year before that Josephine got the SO + a segment opening. 

Yeah but that's because they're trying to make Josephine happen.:idk:

About the SO... Yikes. I personally don't like it, the bodysuit looks cheap to me, I zoomed on it and it have some stars and moon crystals that look a lot like some I got years ago for a necklace and the wings, they looks to mechanical rather than celestial? But she looks happy so, it's ok I guess.

3 hours ago, Nathan4598 said:

I agree.  Here is the Charlotte discussing (at about 1:00) the body proportions they are looking for.  I guess Ale and Lais were their print girls who became regulars so were cast because of that.  Lais also has very long legs too.

This is what I Loved about Charolette and Todd, proportion came into play, and the hierarchy came into play with outfits, number of outfits, wings and so forth. If you got wings it meant your a huge player in the VS and it was Actually special. Now it’s who ever wants them and I feel like mass produced. 

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Idk how much it's just her speculation tho, because if this is really the case and VS wants to keep it secret for some reason Goergia wouldn't be allowed to talk about it just yet.

And VS itslef doesn't share this informations even with the Angels, like last year almost no one knew about Alessandra leaving before the backstage speech.

5 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I think the Celestial Angel segment itself has the potential to be beautiful, I just hope they lean more towards ethereal/soft/delicate (Elsa's FB, the preview of Martha's outfit) versus the mechanical looking aspect of Romee's outfit.

Do you really think they are in the same segmento? I think FB and Martha's outfit could be in other segment all with pastel colours...more like a winter segment.

4 minutes ago, LANA. said:

Do you really think they are in the same segmento? I think FB and Martha's outfit could be in other segment all with pastel colours...more like a winter segment.

Where is the martha preview?

at least that confirms adriana is walking this year.

I may be alone in this one but I actually like the SO a lot? And Romee looks beautiful. Not a huge fan of the wings but the outfit is pretty. I hope Elsa opens the segment and Romee closes, it's unlikely but oh well. 

As for Adriana, it is her last show as far as I know. So hopefully she'll get her nice farewell

5 minutes ago, LANA. said:

The FB is definitely in Celestial Angels, look at the way the stones are connected in close up shots. Just like constellations

7 minutes ago, Alexis10 said:

This is what I Loved about Charolette and Todd, proportion came into play, and the hierarchy came into play with outfits, number of outfits, wings and so forth. If you got wings it meant your a huge player in the VS and it was Actually special. Now it’s who ever wants them and I feel like mass produced. 

Monica “We don’t look for skinny models, we look for models that have curves”

Changed your tune now, haven’t you?!