Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

The bodysuit is probably the best VS has had in a while and I’m sure it’ll look better on the runway since the look doesn’t seem complete. 

However...that wing? It’s too harsh and literal. I think something at least similar to the wings Romee wore in VSFS 2016 Bright Night Angels would’ve looked better with this look:   

2A4F78BD-3F8E-4A23-95EF-EFDE9FC9F276.jpeg

Romee looks great. The bodysuit looks good. The wings are terrible. Sophia has got to stop with these 2 dimensional wings. 

When I first saw it, 2015’s Firework segment came to mind. I had to think back if they recycled an element from that segment. Honestly, this outfit fit that segment more than the Celestial theme they’re going for. Hopefully, it looks better in the actual show / in motion. But this is pretty disappointing for an SO. 

Why are people taking out Elsa and Romee  for segment openings / closings? Have we gotten confirmation from a source where VS will not give you an opening / closing if you’ve gotten something big? I know it worked out like this last year but just the year before that Josephine got the SO + a segment opening. 

16 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Weird though because Ale and Lais both have long torsos (I’m sure the same applies to plenty of other models they have used)

I agree.  Here is the Charlotte discussing (at about 1:00) the body proportions they are looking for.  I guess Ale and Lais were their print girls who became regulars so were cast because of that.  Lais also has very long legs too.

47 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

There are a bunch of detail shots on Shutterstock. I'm not going to bother dl'ing them all because they're watermarked but here are a few that show the entire outfit/boots and some close up detail. 

exclusive-victorias-secret-swarovski-crystal-bra-fitting-new-york-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9969029ah.jpg exclusive-victorias-secret-swarovski-crystal-bra-fitting-new-york-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9969029av.jpg exclusive-victorias-secret-swarovski-crystal-bra-fitting-new-york-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9969029au.jpg

Will the stars rotate like Joan's Fireworks/ Karlie's Circus wing?

7 minutes ago, PrincessPinky said:

Romee does not look happy... maybe she was expecting an outfit like Elsa's last year.

Really? She looks happy to me and she’s been so happy in her stories people assumed she had gotten something 

5 minutes ago, Nathan4598 said:

I agree.  Here is the Charlotte discussing (at about 1:00) the body proportions they are looking for.  I guess Ale and Lais were their print girls who became regulars so were cast because of that.  Lais also has very long legs too.

By this logic alessandra would be unemployed

9 minutes ago, PrincessPinky said:

Romee does not look happy... maybe she was expecting an outfit like Elsa's last year.

2 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Really? She looks happy to me and she’s been so happy in her stories people assumed she had gotten something 

97E0E7CE-933B-45B8-8E05-D211589B6B55.jpeg

Its so funny how people have seen only one outfit and its like "worst show ever".... there are 90 looks we ve seen one so wait for the show...annnd we don't even know what the sections are so chill your horses bitches (Magdalena vibes) LOL

Maybe with the right staging and lighting this can be really good....and I truly agree that Sophia has to stop putting random objects on models backs and calling it a wing...

45 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

The bodysuit is probably the best VS has had in a while and I’m sure it’ll look better on the runway since the look doesn’t seem complete. 

However...that wing? It’s too harsh and literal. I think something at least similar to the wings Romee wore in VSFS 2016 Bright Night Angels would’ve looked better with this look:   

2A4F78BD-3F8E-4A23-95EF-EFDE9FC9F276.jpeg

couldn't have said it better