Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I don't see that Leela James(?) artist on the VSPressroom site any more, and I'm wondering if she's not performing on the actual show but on that webcast "Live(except it's 100% pretaped) Before The Show" thing they do. :idk: 

I think it was already confirmed Kelsea is performing with the Chainsmokers, so it's still 6 segments. 

How many models were usually in the 2009-2014 shows? Those shows had the best editing and looked the best, so I wonder what the difference is? Cause 2017 was way too much. It was honestly not even a show. All I remember from the 2017 show is Friday in Porcelin Angels. Also this year they dont even have two models walking at the same time like last years mess so I don't even know how they're gonna do it and all in one hour. The editing will probably be terrible,  which sucks cause the fashion and models actually looks like it will be amazing (based on Elsa's FB, Romee's bodysuit, Martha's 0.1% of the outfit that we saw, Monica's comments and the celestial segment's theme). Hopefully they figure out the camera / editing without making it a mess.

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't see that Leela James(?) artist on the VSPressroom site any more, and I'm wondering if she's not performing on the actual show but on that webcast "Live(except it's 100% pretaped) Before The Show" thing they do. :idk: 

I think it was already confirmed Kelsea is performing with the Chainsmokers, so it's still 6 segments. 

Yep, they removed her from the lineup. Perhaps Bebe and Rita will sing together?

3 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

How many models were usually in the 2009-2014 shows? Those shows had the best editing and looked the best, so I wonder what the difference is? Cause 2017 was way too much. It was honestly not even a show. All I remember from the 2017 show is Friday in Porcelin Angels. Also this year they dont even have two models walking at the same time like last years mess so I don't even know how they're gonna do it and all in one hour. The editing will probably be terrible,  which sucks cause the fashion and models actually looks like it will be amazing (based on Elsa's FB, Romee's bodysuit, Martha's 0.1% of the outfit that we saw, Monica's comments and the celestial segment's theme). Hopefully they figure out the camera / editing without making it a mess.

The 2009-2014 shows had a maximum of 34-36 which is definitely plausible.

Is Romee wearing the same boots that Candice and/or Behati were wearing in that one video of them at their first day of fittings? I can't tell if the stuff on the boots is part of the bodysuit or if it's the boots themselves.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

The "wings" look very mechanical and almost futuristic to me. Someone mentioned it looked like eyes staring at them and I can get why. When I think of celestial, I'm thinking pale, soft light, and dreamy whimsical shapes. :/ 

THIS, I was going to say in my original comment about the wings that they looked so off for a celestial theme. I was expecting something light and airy. 

9 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Hopefully she's at the pre show. And yes Kelsea is 100% with the chainsmokers they all confirmed it already, I'm not sure about whether Rita and Bebe will do 'Girls' together or each their own segment.

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Yep, they removed her from the lineup. Perhaps Bebe and Rita will sing together?

Let's hope so. I'd like for them to perform Girls, because it would mean one segment for both together and the song is such a jam and fits the show so well tbh

4 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

The 2009-2014 shows had a maximum of 34-36 which is definitely plausible.

Omgggggggggg that's crazy how will this year's show be filmed/edited normally omg :mellow:

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The "wings" look very mechanical and almost futuristic to me. Someone mentioned it looked like eyes staring at them and I can get why. When I think of celestial, I'm thinking pale, soft light, and dreamy whimsical shapes. :/ 

I think it will look amazing on the runway honestly. I liked only the bodysuit at first but I think on the runway it'll look amazing. It looks like a star. It's fine. It'll be an amazing segment.