Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

29 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Romee got the Swarovski Outfit and it's....interesting.

Disclaimer bc I don't know if VS wanted this picture out now: It was posted on Instagram by a random photographer ( Stephen Lovekin)  and I'm not leaking anything pls don't sue me. Thank u.

20181106_233647549480.jpg

This would be an amazing look without the 'wings' (can we stop calling random objects on their back wings)

2 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Absolutely falling for this girl. At first I was a bit meh about her look but she gets better every time I see more of her (she’s like the anti-Taylor in that sense). And she’s super likeable and a great walker.

24 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I copied as much as I could before paywall. Lol @ us naming and figuring out the segment weeks ago based on pretty much nothing:

“I couldn’t keep it a secret for even a minute,” declared Strijd about receiving the call from her agent, midfamily dinner back in Holland, about being chosen to wear the look. Strijd shines bright in the Shooting Star look, saying, “When I wear the Swarovski look I feel like a superhero. Ha! All the sparkle and shine makes me feel so glamorous.”

This year’s show marks Strijd’s fourth year as an Angel and fifth Victoria’s Secret show. “Time flies…please slow down,” she added, remembering her favorite “dream come true” memory of walking her first show as an Angel in 2015 down the runway with wings.

“I do amp up my workouts before the show, working out daily. I also try to cook every meal myself, so no processed foods. And drink extra water,” Strijd explained of her preshow plans, while postshow she’ll be flying to Vegas the next morning for a job, “but staying two nights extra to celebrate with friends.”

Swarovski is upping its already impressive sparkly game — already being the sole provider of crystals — at this year's show. Last year’s Swarovski exclusive “Crystal Anniversary” look veteran, Elsa Hosk, will unveil the first $1 million Fantasy Bra, which incorporates (for the first time) lab-created diamonds and responsibly sourced topaz; additionally, the brand has designed a commercialized version for fans to purchase a replica for $250, in-store or online. There was no mention as to whether the Crystal Look would be commercially produced.

“The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show started in New York, so we’re really excited to come back home,” Mitro mentioned of the fast-approaching show, adding there would be 90 looks in the show, half of which would dazzle down the runway in Swarovski crystals. “Everything from lingerie, to shoes, to wings…we’ve used over 850,000 crystals,” Mitro added.

In the era of the #MeToo movement, and with television ratings down during last year’s Shanghai show, critics questions about the show’s relevance are continually circling. While Mitro declined to comment on how the brand is actively working to empower women or if the show will have any special nods to the movement, the models are standing strong behind it. Strijd stated that through her work, she hopes to empower women by “always try to spread positivity, to see the bright side of things.” 

On 10/31/2018 at 8:22 AM, gotportugal said:

Busy..and also socialblade stopped working so I havent even checked any of the Angel's stats in like 7 months

On 10/31/2018 at 8:23 AM, Prettyphile said:

https://socialblade.com/

Still works, looking at it right now

Just found this out tonight and thought some people might be interested, but due to IG's new privacy policy, Socialblade won't work on personal accounts. It can only collect data from accounts that have switched themselves to the "business" profile. 

ex) Elsa's stats haven't been updated in months. https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/hoskelsa

Lorena's are up to date. https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/lorena 

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

90 outfits. Holy shit.

Last year there were 55 models and 87 outfits, so to have 90 with 60 models isn't that big of a change. Honestly a bit surprised they didn't have more, but I guess explains why so many girls got one look this year. 

41 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Romee got the Swarovski Outfit and it's....interesting.

Disclaimer bc I don't know if VS wanted this picture out now: It was posted on Instagram by a random photographer ( Stephen Lovekin)  and I'm not leaking anything pls don't sue me. Thank u.

20181106_233647549480.jpg

Ehhhh, Idk bout this yet. 

4 minutes ago, unali said:

90 outfits, 60 models, 8 performers or more and just one hour. :D

Each model will get 2.5 seconds of airtime.

It has to be longer than a hour. There's no way in hell they can put it in an hour with middle segments and that stuff. I think it's probably an hour and half at least.