Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Yasmin has a great catwalk but like most of the models with a strong walk, she will have to tone it down for VS. Victoria Secret accepts only boring, childish, dull walks devoted of any sexiness. I am sure they will give her instructions to do less fierce walk that she usually does. 

9 minutes ago, unali said:

Yasmin has a great catwalk but like most of the models with a strong walk, she will have to tone it down for VS. Victoria Secret accepts only boring, childish, dull walks devoted of any sexiness. I am sure they will give her instructions to do less fierce walk that she usually does. 

stahp it cause Candice is sexy af , Adri too... the NA are another story  lol ...Sara and Jas do justice on the catwalk tho 

i read a lot here about Romee havin amazing walk? lol she ok but once she is about to pose , ruins everything . the others are just.. no.

Just now, MarVS said:

stahp it cause Candice is sexy af , Adri too... the NA are another story  lol ...Sara and Jas do justice on the catwalk tho 

i read a lot here about Romee havin amazing walk? lol she ok but once she is about to pose , ruins everything . the others are just.. no.

Candice walk is great, one of the best, I like that she is sexy and bombshell like on the runway and not goofing around spreading her arms and sending kisses.

Her FB opening is the best one in VS history in my and many others opinion. But even she has a better walk outside VS, she also tones it down a little for the show, that is my point.

3 minutes ago, unali said:

Candice walk is great, one of the best, I like that she is sexy and bombshell like on the runway and not goofing around spreading her arms and sending kisses.

Her FB opening is the best one in VS history in my and many others opinion. But even she has a better walk outside VS, she also tones it down a little for the show, that is my point.

i forgot the good sis Elsa, she deliver with Sara and Jas.

@MarVS To me Jasmine has the best walk out of NA, Sara is also decent.

Out of iconic ones GIsele has the most overrated one, she always looked down on the ground which is the first thing models are told not to do.

Karolina had the most underrated walk for sure, her opening when she was dressed as Toy Soldier was THE BOMB.

I really think Mayowa might steal the show that lady can move on the catwalk ...this past season she has gone up a level ..obv i love Yasmin but even i think she needs to tone it down just a touch in the shoulders & let her hips flow more from a technical perspective ...Romee has always had a great walk to me she has a certain "je ne se quoi"  on the runway ( when she was walking HF shows ...) Lana Arrington can also walk & Grace Elizabeth as well has good personality  ..I hope Mayowa Lana & Grace walk more than PINK to showcase the talent they have ..I think this might be 1 of the best walked VS shows in a long time if the choreography is done right  ...Hopefully the shoes & the runway are not so slippery also... 

1 hour ago, unali said:

Out of iconic ones GIsele has the most overrated one, she always looked down on the ground which is the first thing models are told not to do.

Karolina had the most underrated walk for sure, her opening when she was dressed as Toy Soldier was THE BOMB.

2005 was the best!

How great Adriana's walk is TODAY is arguable. But back when she didn't point or blow kisses, her walk was no doubt very good. Obviously people love to forget about it and if I wasn't a big fan of hers, I would too because only the other golden era angels were better than this version of her lol. If Adriana walked the way she used to today, alot would be put to shame. She knew how to strut and have an impressive walk without doing anything , didn't even need to blow a kiss or wink or even smile.

1.thumb.gif.ab55b3fd39d733cd527cbc296c562bde.gif

Why can't we just get this version back...

1 hour ago, unali said:

Irony of Behati's fan criticizing how someones face got bigger/puffier when that is the main thing people are talking about Behati right now.

On other sites/social media everybody is talking about that she looks different(worse)/her face got wider/she has lip fillers, while here people are pretending that she didn't change or did surgery. All while nitpicking every other model for the smallest flaws, while overlooking models with huge ones. 

I wasn’t criticising her, jeez... you want some fries with that salt?

1 hour ago, unali said:

Agreed. And when she opened w/ Justin Timberlake she seemed almost pissed off. 

57 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

Probably because she almost fell. Go back and look at that opening and look at her ankles when she first starts to walk, she almost fell/sprained her ankle but caught herself really well. And I think from that point, she was just more serious. I think the wings she had on were alot

Romee got the Swarovski Outfit and it's....interesting.

Disclaimer bc I don't know if VS wanted this picture out now: It was posted on Instagram by a random photographer ( Stephen Lovekin)  and I'm not leaking anything pls don't sue me. Thank u.

20181106_233647549480.jpg

Just now, BehatiPrincess said:

I especially hated her walk there. And she also looked all the time on the ground in that walk. And I like bitchy I am better than anyone attitude, but there she just looked like you said pissed and cranky. Karolina is so much better walker then her and she is always overlooked. Just look at this walk 

1 hour ago, unali said:

KK is Truly one of the best models that walked for them. 

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Romee got the Swarovski Outfit and it's....interesting.

Disclaimer: It was posted on Instagram by a random photographer and I'm not leaking anything pls don't sue me. Thank u.

20181106_233647549480.jpg

What is this??? I don't know if I like it or not. I only know I don't like those wings. 

57 minutes ago, unali said:

I especially hated her walk there. And she also looked all the time on the ground in that walk. And I like bitchy I am better than anyone attitude, but there she just looked like you said pissed and cranky. Karolina is so much better walker then her and she is always overlooked. Just look at this walk 

She almost fell lol. skip to 3:30 here, watch her ankles and her reaction,

I think she was shaken up, if she didn't catch that, she would have been injured. Its not wonder she had to keep watching her feet. She did say she wanted to remain focus and thats probably why

4 minutes ago, unali said:

What is this??? I don't know if I like it or not. I only know I don't like those wings. 

When we tought there was not stranger looking SO than Elsa's... I'm sorry but this wings are awful.