Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Oh Lorena. That outfit. :rofl: 

Pretty woman vibes in all the right way

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Ya'll talking about how behati doesn't look good anymore, she looks the same to me

Precisely

6 hours ago, ceceshores said:

The makeup lover in me is drooling over all the Charlotte Tilbury products on that table. VS better let her do her thing and not whatever trash they've been pushing the past few years that makes 95% of the girls look washed out.

this plus +1000. I'm more invested in Charlotte and the makeup than most of anything else tbh. I fangirl hard for her stuff :wub:

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Who's y'all? Because most of us are always defending her after the video with Vogue Australia:blah:. Yeah, Taylor is working out like crazy as well, her puffy cheeks are gone now but she looks super cute like that somehow, I don't know.:rofl:

I didn't watch her vogue austrailia video... But she wasn't the only one who looked rough for a moment in those videos. I prefer taylor with more weight. I like it when models who naturally have puffy cheeks keeps those puffy cheeks, but they always get lost when the show comes around. Hopefully she still looks good and not exhausted.

Literally everybody goes off-topic here, last week and the week before and even before that 85% of the thread had absolutely shit to do with the VSFS2018 because of the very little info we knew, y’all were trashing Alexina (deservedly) and Behati and literally today took pride on being “mean girls” (LOL y’all wish) but people like to singlehandedly call out based on jokes :rofl: it’s not that deep. 

On that note, VS wouldn’t let Adriana go without a proper goodbye so I doubt this her last show. Then again, look how they did Ale dirty during last year’s shitshow.

2 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Couldn’t agree more. She gets a lot of hate because she’s so serious but I rather have her be serious than blowing kisses every second like an idiot. Also, her walk slays every single Angel walking so there’s that lmao

Sounds like an angel you all love to hate. Hmm, wonder why Yasmin's serious not blowing kisses shit is acceptable but Taylor's just over it.

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

Idk but a month or so ago some mod warned someone that they’d get banned after they said something about certain models (don’t remeber if it was about castings or what) being basic white girls. It wasn’t attached to any other insult, the mod said they make too many ~slick comments relating to basic white girls or along those lines. It was jokes. 

Anyway didn’t know that’s how it works I only really come on here for the show then dip tbh. I do find it very hard to believe not one mod or admin saw it, but uh yeah someone else is reporting it so now you guys know. 

No one was threatened with a ban in regards to the "basic white girl" statement they were warned to stop using the statement in a derogatory fashion which is what they had been doing. As for .gif's like the one that is being brought up if you have an issue with it report it, if you find something offensive report it. If you don't report it then don't bitch about it later that it wasn't' dealt with as there is no way to know if any of the staff have seen it otherwise. Keep in mind we all have lives and jobs away from this forum so we aren't on all the time.

The reported post in regards to the gif was edited so the gif is no longer visible for us to see, however if it had been reported at the time it was posted we would have had time to clean it up and issue a warning if that was necessary.

36 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Guys.. at what time starts the first show and the second one?

Pretty sure it's 4PM and 8PM 

From this interview:

"At least my mom and my sister will be at the other show at 4pm,” she said. “He's gonna be at the 8pm one, so he can't embarrass me in front of my family. So that's a good thing."

https://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/news/dylan-sprouse-on-how-girlfriend-barbara-palvin-is-getting-ready-for-the-victorias-secret-fashion-show/news-story/47eabbec52b09b17e0b7d508d5463b26

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It was mentioned one time. One time. This thread went off topic on so many occasions for far worse things and people have said much worst things MODS included. So keep that same energy with some with a three digit post count.....as someone who has five digits post count. Y'all like to jump on people esp when they are new....like some hazing experience when it is not that serious.

+10

Also, y’all keep talking about me like I am not here so let me settle this now. That post was never meant to be racist but you can SJW it all you want. I understand how it looked after the fact so I removed it but if you wanna keep dragging me for it, go ahead. I have moved on, so should you. 

NEW TOPIC though, did we actually see an outfit released yet?

3 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Because Taylor can’t walk and has no charisma? lol...

5C364F31-27ED-4CA5-8A45-942FDE577AAE.gif

That's not the way being over it works though. Being over it has nothing to do with your walk or your "charisma". You all say she's over it because she's not smiling in pictures and she comes across a little distant, all which Yasmine is doing. It's just funny how it's acceptable for one girl to behave that way and not be "over it" but another who has consistently done it throughout her career is all of a sudden over it.

^^^T-Hillzy is pretty kool from what i know of her but yess her walk is not the best ..but when she used to walk HF shows a lot i always liked her personality & her body used to be among-st the best on the runway. .i think she might be slightly too skinny now for MY taste in relation to how she used to look a couple yrs ago  ..but she is another quiet girl that is slightly misunderstood because she does not smile every 5 secs ... 

4 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

That's not the way being over it works though. Being over it has nothing to do with your walk or your "charisma". You all say she's over it because she's not smiling in pictures and she comes across a little distant, all which Yasmine is doing. It's just funny how it's acceptable for one girl to behave that way and not be "over it" but another who has consistently done it throughout her career is all of a sudden over it.

Yasmin has always been this way and she does joke and smile too but she has always been low key, flirty, fun, sexy, bitchy kind of vibe. Taylor started out in VS acting "child--ish" in interviews and bts but now she probably matured from new experiences and having a man in her life. So people see it as being over it but sometimes she really does look over it and it is understandable because VS....is not doing so well. But she's opening the show and she's getting more face time in areas that she truly wants...and that actually shows from within.