Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, dietregime said:

sweetie its not that serious. just scroll past the 3 posts.

It must be because when people joked too much in an official VS thread, their posts got move to this thread

So I would disagree and say that staying on a better topic is favorable around here.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

It must be because when people joked too much in this thread, their posts got move to this thread

So I would disagree and say that staying on a better topic is favorable around here.

i think its so ridiculous when people complain about the thread going off-topic for no more than 10 posts. not EVERY SINGLE POST here is VSFS2018 related.

59 minutes ago, dietregime said:

i think its so ridiculous when people complain about the thread going off-topic for no more than 10 posts. not EVERY SINGLE POST here is VSFS2018 related.

But talking about someone's family in a fashion show thread is not

ANYWAYS, whatever. I am not a mod here. I was just letting you guys know, there is a suitable place for it and I just have my own opinion of what is ridiculous

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

But talking about someone's family in a fashion show thread is not

ANYWAYS, whatever. I am not a mod here. I just have my own opinion of what is ridiculous

It was mentioned one time. One time. This thread went off topic on so many occasions for far worse things and people have said much worst things MODS included. So keep that same energy with some with a three digit post count.....as someone who has five digits post count. Y'all like to jump on people esp when they are new....like some hazing experience when it is not that serious.

58 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It was mentioned one time. One time. This thread went off topic on so many occasions for far worse things and people have said much worst things MODS included. So keep that same energy with some with a three digit post count.....as someone who has five digits post count. Y'all like to jump on people esp when they are new....like some hazing experience when it is not that serious.

And I bet when that happened I wasn't around. Because everytime I came in here, people were talking about things related to the show. Not that it mattered because I am not a mod. I am expressing my opinions on what I am observing from people and informed ya'll as well. Ya'll keep telling me whats serious and whats not, and you compared that to a hazing experience.

Guys I know the the Adriana Lima discussion is of the table, buuuuut she ain't done fittings, she aint posted nothing on working out for the show, only puma related stuff, the last time VS instagram posted something on her was end of sep, she doesn't even follow their ig acc anymore... some of the girls had to fit 3 times, and lima none I mean.....

1 hour ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

Guys I know the the Adriana Lima discussion is of the table, buuuuut she ain't done fittings, she aint posted nothing on working out for the show, only puma related stuff, the last time VS instagram posted something on her was end of sep, she doesn't even follow their ig acc anymore... some of the girls had to fit 3 times, and lima none I mean.....

We don't know that. @PinkCouture who is a good source mentioned perhaps her fittings and outfits already happened and and already been hashed out. Someone else said that Adriana's fittings has happened late at night. Adriana is in NYC right now. Adriana helped promote VS with train like an angel yesterday. Barbara claimed she is walking. Just because you don't see her at fittings doesn't mean everything. And Adriana stopped following VS' account sometime last year. She only followed it for a few months, and it was last year as well. From 2014- the start of 2017 Adriana would not follow VS' IG account. So it doesn't mean anything really. Not in regards to the show.

She has posted plenty of times herself working out and "self care" as well. She just does not mention VS when she does and she stopped mentioning Puma the closer the show approaches. She even took her puma hat off in her IG stories on the way to the dog pound lol. And she been working out twice a day and she went running. She just refused to mention why/the show. Just like VS refuse to talk about her being in the show right now, besides yesterday at the dog pound they used her to promote. Why promote and talk abut Adriana's "abs" routine for train like an angel, if she is gone? Like why would Adriana promote and talk about VS in her Good morning america interview and w magazine interview and she is gone?

VS and Adriana won't confirm her status on the show, but they are still talking about each other very much recently in the media. That wouldn't be happening if Adriana was already gone

57 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Yo, Bee is really putting the work for this show, she has abs and is working out like crazy. Probably this will be the best she ever looked on a show body-wise. I'm interesed, she have my attention.:irenistiQ:

Maybe thats why she looks as "haggered" as ya'll say lol. That happens. I see taylor is looking pretty thin as well in a recent selfie. They will not be the only ones. They are serious about this train like an angel shit

44 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Maybe thats why she looks as "haggered" as ya'll say lol. That happens. I see taylor is looking pretty thin as well in a recent selfie. They will not be the only ones. They are serious about this train like an angel shit

Who's y'all? Because most of us are always defending her after the video with Vogue Australia:blah:. Yeah, Taylor is working out like crazy as well, her puffy cheeks are gone now but she looks super cute like that somehow, I don't know.:rofl: