Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Okay everyone, while I understand everyone has their opinions and personal taste, it is NOT okay to say certain things about people. You are allow

ed to express your opinion, however you are not allowed to call people "disgusting" and things along those lines. These models (and their families) are human and deserve some basic respect even if you get their appeal.

Keep it civilized or we're gonna have to start handing warnings

Did that person who posted that potentially racist gif response about Jasmine ever get a warning? I’ve seen people get warned for saying “basic white girl” so I’m just checking. 

1 minute ago, Alexis10 said:

So are Rehearsals Happening right now??? And I’m sad we didn’t get a day before the show photo shoot. I miss those days. 😩

any leaked photos yet or rehearsals.....a glitter runway or nah?? 

Rehearsals are tomorrow, the show is on Thursday

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Did that person who posted that potentially racist gif response about Jasmine ever get a warning? I’ve seen people get warned for saying “basic white girl” so I’m just checking. 

I don't recall anyone getting warned for saying that, unless the "basic white girl" was attached to some other insult. As for the gif, I haven't seen it?

If you are so worried about it (or any other post) then you should have reported the post and make sure a staff member looks into it.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I don't recall anyone getting warned for saying that, unless the "basic white girl" was attached to some other insult. As for the gif, I haven't seen it?

If you are so worried about it (or any other post) then you should have reported the post and make sure a staff member looks into it.

Somebody posted a gif how Jasmine needs to and I am paraphrasing Go back to Africa from whatever village she came from.

15 minutes ago, phang.s said:

There’s barely any hype surrounding the show outside of Bellazon. The fantasy bra was also a non event, it didn’t gain much traction. 

Elsa is not very known outside of the VS fanbase...she never had the opportunity to have both VS and HF career nor has she done anything to be a commercially successful well known supermodel. So I am not surprised that the hype with her bra lasted only for a few hours as well as people are not fans of the "skeleton" frame VS keeps trying to push on people. 

I am sure this is the career path she wanted and didn't care about being "famous" but man....she could have done so much more. I am sure now....she might be focused on marriage and a baby since she checked off all the milestones because she is soooooooo in love (her words).

Just now, unali said:

Somebody posted a gif how Jasmine needs to and I am paraphrasing Go back to Africa from whatever village she came from.

Can you PM me the link or report it? This thread moves too fast and it's becoming imposible to keep an eye on everything o.o

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Okay everyone, while I understand everyone has their opinions and personal taste, it is NOT okay to say certain things about people. You are allow

ed to express your opinion, however you are not allowed to call people "disgusting" and things along those lines. These models (and their families) are human and deserve some basic respect even if you get their appeal.

Keep it civilized or we're gonna have to start handing warnings

And how did a thread about the VS fashion show turn into something about a model's actual family anyway. Talk about going left. Certain kinds of people can never help themselves

1.thumb.gif.c19f7702c0cf4d579d5ddc41cc94e1ff.gif

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Idk but a month or so ago some mod warned someone that they’d get banned after they said something about certain models (don’t remeber if it was about castings or what) being basic white girls. It wasn’t attached to any other insult, the mod said they make too many ~slick comments relating to basic white girls or along those lines. It was jokes. 

Anyway didn’t know that’s how it works I only really come on here for the show then dip tbh. I do find it very hard to believe not one mod or admin saw it, but uh yeah someone else is reporting it so now you guys know. 

36 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

He's trash that basketball player. TRASH! But the Prince's family didn't approve of Adriana anyway so. She should of stayed with Lenny......man those babies and genetics.....and the youth of both of them combined. 

ughhhhhh

why/how didn't they approve? 

Lorena probably makes more money than most of these girls besides your beloved "Angels" but what do i know ..As for Yasmin as far as your derogatory comments about her looks that's a personal perspective everyone is entitled to one ..i mean a broke clock is right twice a day after all ..As far as personality she is far from bitchy if anything she is humble but extremely real she is not down with the fake shit & she does not fuck with fake girlies (so backstage dynamics will be interesting )..she really does not like the whole social media aspect of her job ..to some extent she is "old school" she is all about performing she loves the artistry of walking & expressing herself on the runway ..i feel maybe she might be in the wrong era ..she more a late 90s early 2000s model ..what she has going for her is there are some very very important people in VS that believe in her talent & potential ..that's all that counts i feel..i just hope she does not go all shoulders & just stays calm & walks easy because she is naturally gifted & her body is sensational..she is different ...😘

Ok, I gotta say it, how come none of ya'll go to Adriana's very own personal big ass, sectioned thread for this. Well I know why one user didn't but those who genuinely want to talk about it, Adriana is one of the models who has her own section for this talk. Like this isn't related to the show at all..

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ok, I gotta say it, how come none of ya'll go to Adriana's very own personal big ass, sectioned thread for this. Well I know why one user didn't but those who genuinely want to talk about it, Adriana is one of the models who has her own section for this talk. Like this isn't related to the show at all..

sweetie its not that serious. just scroll past the 3 posts.