Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

If she did this shoot for the show vs, it's definitely grace that will open Pink, I know she has an exceptional career that starts and but it's a pity for zuri, she deserved to open Pink this year she has also worked hard, will be the third time for grace and I even feel that she will have a second outfit, sophia and monica and ed adore her, yet she is not the only official pink model , and it will surely be maggie laine that will close Pink this year

Zuri has 2 outfits this year (1 in PINK, 1 Mainline) so I think she’d be fine with not opening, she should be blessed they decided to put her in mainline and didn’t give her the Rachel treatment :ninja:

24 minutes ago, Freak said:

Grace just posted this, she's apparently filming that for the show

IMG_20181106_192057.thumb.jpg.2387f45678727c42705c53c18bd93532.jpg

And she's there with a journalist of a TV program LOL i dont know what's this about. The program is Inside Edition

15 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Behati, Sadie and Alexina are gonna need the best makeup looks to save their lives for this year’s show because they’re all so haggard and washed out looking it’s almost disgusting to look at and that’s tea.

:rofl:

32 minutes ago, llekel said:

Her 180 to beckon the performers. She was fantastic.

Not typically the kind to rant, BUT VS better give this girl 2 outfits. She is bombshell in a bottle.

i think her pose was great but her walk was a little weak because of the boots and wings, and also think she got a little confused with what camera to look into.

Ty very much for the pics :heart: 

Man.. From these pictures all I have to say is that Behati is not ugly, she is just super sloppy. Like those moms from How Do I Look that forgot to take care about them after having kids. She deserves more lol

11 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Charlotte T mentioned bold red lip or 'natural fresh dream' as the options for the makeup look. I don't see a red lip suiting every look.... but I certainly don't want natural  

This! I want 2008 glow

13 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

I don't get the hype with this Yasmin. For me her face is kind of meh and she has something unappealing. She also gives me this bitchy vibes in a bad way.

You aren't alone. I can't unsee her as horse faced. Her walk is great, don't get me wrong, but visually, she just doesn't do it for me.

Lo, you know you can wear something besides a mini skirt and tall boots, right? That's not the only clothing options in the world, right? As usual, models and their style choices baffling me. 

Also agreement with whoever said Barbara Palvin needs to step up her game this year. Everyone was so hyped for her in 2012 and I was watching her like ??? do something ???