Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

23 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

If this is true, and there is still no Adriana to see for her fitting today.  She will be the host then.   That explains why she has no fitting.    

I’ve loved when Heidi was the host like 2006! It’d be nice having Adri as the host, but her English/accent is so bad... :( 

4 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

I really like Barbara Palvin but her first appearance in she show was quite disappointing, I hope she's less nervous this year and has improved her walk

Her walk and her final pose is the only thing I remember about that segment. I loved it.

7 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

If you had millions and you could have the chance to buy ONE of the Fantasy Bras, according to your own taste and style, which one would you buy?

KK's from 2006, it was the first show that I watched and I lost my mind when she entered lol 

4 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Her walk and her final pose is the only thing I remember about that segment. I loved it.

Her 180 to beckon the performers. She was fantastic.

Not typically the kind to rant, BUT VS better give this girl 2 outfits. She is bombshell in a bottle.

10 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

Adriana has the best accent!  :D  I like to listen when she speaks. 

Me too, I adore it, but she is always nervous about mispelling words, that was her worry too when she was chosen for her tv show last year, and that could be repeated as long as needed to be perfect. You can notice on the episodes how she tried to speak slower everytime, and to work on her pronounce, to the price of toning down a bit her unique charm and personality (like I call it, Adriana-ness lol). And I have seen the (super cute) bloopers they published, sometimes she got stuck mid sentence or she had problems with some words, and while she was so adorable in them she can't do that mistakes on a live event.

As a fan I'd love to see her hosting, but I also know how much pressure and anxiety it would put on her if it was a live thing so I wouldn't really wish her to do that. As edited hosting after the show, that would be amazing and way less pressure for her.

But let's remember it's VS, they don't have any real interest investing on her anymore, their strategy is to push harder then ever the new girls hoping they will reach a bigger popularity and attract viewers and costumers. So I don't see them giving this huge spot to her, making Adriana the one with the most screen-time of the show. It doesn't make sense for their long term strategy, gambling a huge change of the show's format on her status and fame to keep up the show ratings, while they don't rely on her anymore to sell the actual products all year long, and they won't of course start to do it again next year anyway.

Also herself, as much as she is ageless and will keep to be stunning forever, how many more years can she possibly be willing to go on for? 3 is my guess, to reach 20 shows and walk at 40 years old as she always told in past interviews, but that's a reasonable maximum limit I can think for her now, specially since this year she started to actively invest herself in learning some business strategies and working on that aspect of her profession. VS knows that too, so I guess they are already planning the future without her, or at least with a much reduced presence like it has been this year.

11 minutes ago, Freak said:

Grace just posted this, she's apparently filming that for the show

IMG_20181106_192057.thumb.jpg.2387f45678727c42705c53c18bd93532.jpg

If she did this shoot for the show vs, it's definitely grace that will open Pink, I know she has an exceptional career that starts and but it's a pity for zuri, she deserved to open Pink this year she has also worked hard, will be the third time for grace and I even feel that she will have a second outfit, sophia and monica and ed adore her, yet she is not the only official pink model , and it will surely be maggie laine that will close Pink this year