Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

11 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

from what I found on twitter (take this with a huge grain of salt) is that we’ll have a host/hosts this year since the move to ABC and name change to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special. Kinda like when Heidi used to host the past VSFS except the host will be on stage/runway engaging with the audience...I really hope that’s not true. 

If this is true, and there is still no Adriana to see for her fitting today.  She will be the host then.   That explains why she has no fitting.    

Just now, VSlover30 said:

If this is true, and there is still no Adriana to see for her fitting today.  She will be the host then.   That explains why she has no fitting.    

It would be too good to be true, but if they do like in the past those parts were filmed separately from the actual show. Only in 2002 if I remeber well Heidi was actually speaking on stage at the show.

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

It would be too good to be true, but if they do like in the past those parts were filmed separately from the actual show. Only in 2002 if I remeber well Heidi was actually speaking on stage at the show.

That’s what was meant. Whoever the host will be will be on stage apparently engaging with he audience so it won’t be filmed separately. I highly doubt they’ll let Adriana host but not walk, over her dead body lol 

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

A CONCEPT:

Have the last segment with 17 models and they all get to wear Adriana's most iconic outfit from each show she walked and then Adriana closes the segment with a brand new outfit with gigantic wings and gets her goodbye moment like Tyra in 2005. Call the segment An Angel's Legacy.

Would be awesome but we can't have nice things :rofl:

This would be amazing.

Would pay homage to Adriana who is iconic as well as the show itself.

5 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

That’s what was meant. Whoever the host will be will be on stage apparently engaging with he audience so it won’t be filmed separately. I highly doubt they’ll let Adriana host but not walk, over her dead body lol 

I dont know, but some is up!  This year is weird.  

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I was thinking about something like 2006/7/8, when they filmed most of Heidi's hosting backstage (the Spice Girls mini interview in 2007) or in studio later, and she walked just like any other girl at the show. Imo that is the most likely thing, if the hosting part is true, because having the model change and film these parts at the same time would be definitely tricky.

Also I doubt Adriana would like the idea of doing everything with the live audience, I know she is always nervous to speak in public for her English, so poor thing if that's the case, I can only imagine her nervousness for having to both walk and do the hosting live.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I was thinking about something like 2006/7/8, when they filmed most of Heidi's hosting backstage (the Spice Girls mini interview in 2007) or in studio later, and she walked just like any other girl at the show. Imo that is the most likely thing, if the hosting part is true, because having the model change and film these parts at the same time would be definitely tricky.

Also I doubt Adriana would like the idea of doing everything with the live audience, I know she is always nervous to speak in public for her English, so poor thing if that's the case, I can only imagine her nervousness for having to both walk and do the hosting live.

Adriana has the best accent!  :D  I like to listen when she speaks. 

Yeah, I doubt Adriana is hosting. Heidi hosted because she just had a kid and they wanted to include her in the show. However, I do think something is going on and they are keeping it a secret (no pun intended). And I don't think her JUST hosting would require them to be THIS hush hush. Like they don't even want us to see her doing anything for them, even though she has already at the dog pound (it looks like they didn't allow photos at this promo. Like not even her trainer there who was interviewed had his picture taken). They are def being quiet for a reason thats larger than we expect I think, I just have no idea what since we all know who the bra and opening goes to.

2 hours ago, bump said:

I really had no idea Alexina was 29...I thought she was 20 because of how immature she is. She looks old enough to be 30 though, so there's that. 

WHAT??? She’s 29??? Shook! I thought she was like 19/20 yo (considering her childish and extra personality)