Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 hours ago, BehatiPrincess said:

She opened the show two years in a row and chose to be out of the company for almost 3 years. It’s not like Candice who came back and did the holiday commercial and the show between/early on in her pregnancies. Bee has been out the entire time. If she comes back properly as an angel then yeah, maybe next year she could get the FB, but there’s no reason to expect special treatment this year. 

That is what I said.

Just now, Xhesiko said:

Does it guarantee that when a model have 2 fittings they get 2 outfits? 

No. They're just making sure the pieces all fit perfectly if adjustments had to be made or maybe they didn't have a certain piece during the first fitting. 

2 minutes ago, tatehill said:

No. They're just making sure the pieces all fit perfectly if adjustments had to be made or maybe they didn't have a certain piece during the first fitting. 

Thank you. There goes my hope for Barbara having two outfits 

2 minutes ago, Xhesiko said:

Does it guarantee that when a model have 2 fittings they get 2 outfits? 

No, everyone does two fittings. First one the model gets X oufit, in the second one they make sure they made all the adjustments that were needed. If you get a bodysuit or a more intricate outfit there may be a third fitting, IIRC Martha and Behati have all done three fittings. Lorena Rae is confirmed to have just one outfit and she did two fittings, Yasmin has two outfits and she's done just one, Adriana will probably have two outfits and she'll probably have just one fitting too, it depends on a lot of things.

Just now, gisellebach said:

How many days we still have till fittings are over? I'm worried with Adri even though you guys are saying it's pretty sure she's walking. It's crazy that she dad NO fittings at all at this point.

She hasn't necessarily had no fittings. She could've done them earlier or she could be doing when under the radar when there aren't photographers around on purpose. 

Just now, Clauds said:

No, everyone does two fittings. First one the model gets X oufit, in the second one they make sure they made all the adjustments that were needed. If you get a bodysuit or a more intricate outfit there may be a third fitting, IIRC Martha and Behati have all done three fittings. Lorena Rae is confirmed to have just one outfit and she did two fittings, Yasmin has two outfits and she's done just one, Adriana will probably have two outfits and she'll probably have just one fitting too, it depends on a lot of things.

Even Candice only had one fitting and she is rumored to have some crazy long wings. How many fittings you had doesn't really mean anything.

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

She hasn't necessarily had no fittings. She could've done them earlier or she could be doing when under the radar when there aren't photographers around on purpose. 

I know but I don't see any reason for that. I mean, why would she do it first? And why would she hide on purpose? I mean, she's there for a lifetime so there's no need for such a mistery

I know Romee looks good in yellow, but I am so not digging those pants lol. Lo looking super cute though :D

But oh! That pic of Martha 😍

Gives me such high hopes for that segment. I really hope they keep it simple and just let the beauty of the girls and the garments shine through without covering it all up with "extra shit".