Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

12 minutes ago, Clauds said:

@fashionclicker the problem is every year we get someone who claims to be an insider and it turns out they are full of shit, so now it's really hard for members to actually believe people who claim to know stuff, no shade, we've just become cynical I guess lol. If you really are in the VS HQ and have receipts then cool, otherwise people will carry on being shady beause this is what 5+ years of someone "working at VS" or being "the niece of a top tier VS employee" has left us:rofl:

i am not a "insider" or whatever the hell that means. i am just someone that works with a big agency & has a few new Models in the show..i thought i would join this party this year because tFS is dead that's all..it's all fun & games ..it's not my 1st rodeo..water off a duck's back as they say..i just giving my 5 pennies worth..take it or leave it ..😂

I really had no idea Alexina was 29...I thought she was 20 because of how immature she is. She looks old enough to be 30 though, so there's that. 

Does every model walkign the show get a Train Like an Angel video? If not, then why the hell does Sadie have one??? She is so forgetabble, she is not a newcomer that anyone seems to care about; quite the opposite, in fact. If everyone walking gets a video, then I have no problem. If only select girls get a video, then WTF VS....if that's true, then I really think Sara has more pull than I thought. I don't want to believe that VS would give such a shitty model with little work a video all of their own, but I can't figure out why she'd have one unless everyone gets one. 

Martha is looking amazing in that BTS shot!

I know a lot of people despise the fantasy bra, but I think it suits Elsa. She's really striking and the colours & simplicity of the bra are actually very pretty. I like how understated it is, although I can see why others view it as boring or bland.

5 minutes ago, Freak said:

I really hope they keep it simple this year with the accessories. A winters tale and NA could have been  just a little better with less accessories. #LessIsMore

I hate when they go overboard. NA and TRA were such a disaster. I couldn't even focus on the outfits because each outfit was like 3 outfits in one...less is totally more, but VS doesn't get that apparently. 

I wish Behati looked better. She has definitely lost her spark but I don't think she cares. I just get an irritable vibe from her anymore. I hope she impresses me in the show, but I'm not looking forward to her like I used to. 

I hope Jasmine opens a segment. She should've opened the show, but whatever. I like Taylor but she is boring. 

1 minute ago, bump said:

I hate when they go overboard. NA and TRA were such a disaster. I couldn't even focus on the outfits because each outfit was like 3 outfits in one...less is totally more, but VS doesn't get that apparently. 

this is Sophia´s AMAAAAAAAAAZING . . . magic

1 minute ago, vsfsaddict said:

this is Sophia´s AMAAAAAAAAAZING . . . magic

LOL anytime I hear the word "amazing" I think of her saying it. I actually think she seems like a nice person, but her taste in clothes is very questionable. 

@Prettyphile Thank you for posting those pictures of Behati. They solidified my opinion that she does not look good anymore. I am officially off the Behati train now and I never thought that day would come :(