Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nah, if no one had to potentially die to get the diamonds they are NOT real sis :idk:

Lemme clear myself then: 

The exact same look, composition. The exact same diamonds just that they lack a little bit of fun. 

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Well, damn... Or it could've been mutual? At least I think it might've been suggested as a possibility when I read about it.

She was with this new dude a little suspiciosly quickly tho. But God bless her, he seems sweet and nice and it's crazy about her. Maybe Tobias was a douche, man in that level of hot tend to be. 

51 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Question for everyone: 

If you had millions and you could have the chance to buy ONE of the Fantasy Bras, according to your own taste and style, which one would you buy?

Candice's for sure, it was a perfection, most beautiful one. And I even like the panties that went with it.

14 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

A opal.fantasy bra might be interesting however black australian opal must be used as ethiopian.

Definitely. I am absolutely agree. 
Or an Welo opal FB in combination with black diamonds.

Great to meet some people here with same interests.

If it was Adriana's last show I am sure VS would use that as a way to pull in more ratings. She seems committed to continue until 2020. I believe that is whats she said. 

6 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Her movie Carga is coming out soon.

5 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Looking at this with no volume and not very interested. I hope another trailer comes out. Sara is ambitious and will get what she wants.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

The first tape is at 4pm NYC time, so you have to count 7 hours ahead from that. So maybe the backstage starts a couple of hours before then or even in the morning. My time is same as yours but only 6h so for me the first tape happens at 10pm.

Thank you, so it will start 11pm here. 

How many hours they get to spend in backstage before starting the first tape? You've said a couple of hours before, so it means it will be around 5pm? Also, sorry for asking too much, but how many hours they take before recording the second tape? If any knows.

1 hour ago, joanaffsimoes said:

A CONCEPT:

Have the last segment with 17 models and they all get to wear Adriana's most iconic outfit from each show she walked and then Adriana closes the segment with a brand new outfit with gigantic wings and gets her goodbye moment like Tyra in 2005. Call the segment An Angel's Legacy.

Would be awesome but we can't have nice things :rofl:

Let her close the show with a new Fantasy Bra. And it would be perfect, but not this year please. At her 20th so she can really makes history 

11 minutes ago, Chessie said:

She was with this new dude a little suspiciosly quickly tho. But God bless her, he seems sweet and nice and it's crazy about her. Maybe Tobias was a douche, man in that level of hot tend to be. 

They made a gorgeous couple and seemed really in love, but then again, we only saw what they wanted us to. Juan seems like a complete sweetheart, too, especially when he speaks about her. There's a video of him at an event in his home country, and I think he talks about Jas and his mom in the sweetest way.