Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Alexina is actually starting to annoy me as well, like I'm okay with being goofy but girlfriend needs to chill the fuck out. She's still stunning and I love her looks but she needs to find her chill, relax and stop acting so goddamn extra all the time o.o 

3 hours ago, shver said:

Question:  many, many pages back someone said that an angel was leaving after the show on her own accord.. was that ever confirmed to be a new angel or an OG Angel? If it’s a new angel I actually think it’ll be Sara.. she has a solid career outside of VS and is now acting 

30 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

idk, but I wouldn't be too surprised it it was her or Stella since they're the most under looked by VS but still have a pretty substancial career outside

What is the source ? even if, I think it's Behati. 

1 minute ago, Light_Blue said:

What is the source ? even if, I think it's Behati. 

from what I know about someone leaving, there's no source and it's just speculation from someone on BZ (I think). if someone were in fact to leave I'd bet on Sara or Stella bc they don't need VS and VS doesn't care much about them. but yeah, Behati would be a good bet too

19 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

from what I know about someone leaving, there's no source and it's just speculation from someone on BZ (I think). if someone were in fact to leave I'd bet on Sara or Stella bc they don't need VS and VS doesn't care much about them. but yeah, Behati would be a good bet too

Well, everybody would be a good bet.     Adriana with her age and 'boyfriend', Candice with her own swimwear, Sara with her new acting carreer, Behati who wants to focus to be a mum,...  a lot of OG angels have change to leave this year.   I see Kendall, Gigi, Cindy Bruna,... even Liu Wen could be the new angels after this year....    but I bet on Adriana, she will say goodbye this year(if she is really walking)

30 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

I’m still leaning towards lily or behati. Sara and Stella seem to have a good thing going where they don’t have to shoot constantly and can focus on their careers outside of vs. they might be underused as far as white wall photos go but they’re usually part of the campaigns/fragrances. Sounds like easy money. 

Just now, lostdiadem said:

Watching the video of Elsa finding out, from her reaction I think she already knew she was gonna get the FB because it didn't look like a spontaneous reaction. It was more of a "I see my fantasy bra for the first time" reaction.

Yes, I have the same feeling.   she knew she got it long time ago, but she just didnt know when she will get it and how the bra looks like.   

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

If we get an Asian angel this year ala Sui and Ming, at least we know where VS stands in terms of their preference for Asian ladies :ninja: It would explain why Xin Xie and One got axed off from the callbacks

I said it before, there will be an Asian angel soon, VS opened two huge flagship stores in two big cities in China, they don't did it for nothing.    China = money. and if there's an Asian angel aswell, MORE money!!

There's no way in hell Behati, Lily and Adriana are all leaving at the same time, I don't think VS will let that happen, I'm fully expecting two of them to leave and then the other one will most likely get a good amount of $$ and an easy contract to stay with the brand so Candice won't be the only veteran left. I'm more than fine with all of them leaving tho, that way Candice can stay as HBIC for like two years while VS grooms whoever they want to take the spotlight next and then Candice can move on as well. I can totally see her coming out with her own lingerie line for Tropic of C once she's done with VS.

25 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

Well, everybody would be a good bet.     Adriana with her age and 'boyfriend', Candice with her own swimwear, Sara with her new acting carreer, Behati who wants to focus to be a mum,...  a lot of OG angels have change to leave this year.   I see Kendall, Gigi, Cindy Bruna,... even Liu Wen could be the new angels after this year....    but I bet on Adriana, she will say goodbye this year(if she is really walking)

trueeee the only one we can absolutely rule out is Josephine, I guess. the other ones seem pretty fine without VS

16 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I am happy for Elsa getting the FB. Go her!

But man am I shocked that behati did not get it. Jeez. Don't get me wrong, I understand it in this case. Because Behati made the choice to have that time off. But its gotta suck to be a vet angel and still not have that nor even a show opening. I am shocked she isn't opening the show neither. She gets nothing but a segment opening for coming back. Or maybe a SO, I guess. Thats kinda crazy. I think it especially sucks because it is obvious that the fantasy bra is another reflection of the state of VS (It being just 1 million and not looking like a fantasy bra usually does). So by the time and whenever behati does get the fantasy bra, its gonna be in elsa's range probably. Much cheaper and look it. Its gonna suck being a vet angel, and thats the kind of fantasy bra that you get lol. Allll of the vet angels have had their turn at a more expensive, and probably better looking FB than behati every will get, despite her being a vet angel herself. That sucks for her

She opened the show two years in a row and chose to be out of the company for almost 3 years. It’s not like Candice who came back and did the holiday commercial and the show between/early on in her pregnancies. Bee has been out the entire time. If she comes back properly as an angel then yeah, maybe next year she could get the FB, but there’s no reason to expect special treatment this year. 

23 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I’m still leaning towards lily or behati. Sara and Stella seem to have a good thing going where they don’t have to shoot constantly and can focus on their careers outside of vs. they might be underused as far as white wall photos go but they’re usually part of the campaigns/fragrances. Sounds like easy money. 

good logic 🤔 from Lily and Behati I'd bet Behati first. seems like this show could be her "closure" moment