Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

I just noticed something, I might be reaching but just wanted y'all to know. The only three angels to do the make-up thing for Vogue US were Elsa, Taylor and Candice.

Elsa: FB.

Taylor: Opening.

Candice: ??? 20ft long wings???

Behati did one too

4 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I just noticed something, I might be reaching but just wanted y'all to know. The only three angels to do the make-up thing for Vogue US were Elsa, Taylor and Candice.

Vogue already confirmed it. No?

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

Starting my positivity early! The new moon is tomorrow. Bring on the content VS! I will be blasting out positive energy from my crown chakra. 

Lol.. Read nearly 80 pages today. You have been on a total downward spiral. Happy to see this post and that you are finding some happiness.

12 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I don't think that you are reaching at all. Candice either got SO or 20ft wings.

I know that Candice doesn't like big wings but pregnancy sometimes changes your body and you have much more core strength. Maybe that happened with her, I don't think she would accept biggest wings in VS history if she couldn't handle them.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

It seemed like it was also written as a figure of speech is the reason why people are confused lol

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

I just think it seems unlikely for Candice to wear 20 feet long wings, she hates big wings and she can't carry them.

Someone said it would include a train that would make it 20 feet long which made sense.

3 minutes ago, llekel said:

Lol.. Read nearly 80 pages today. You have been on a total downward spiral. Happy to see this post and that you are finding some happiness.

image-4.thumb.gif.99d3aee0669ec6c12612bd6fac2026ce.gif

31 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She is probably the best spokeperson they have. So nice, friendly and polite, she seems like a joy to be around in those interviews and makes you want to buy their shit. 

I remember Jasmine saying "it's molded to my body so it only fits me. *bitchy face*" in an interview or a video idk and I tought "gurl how are u going to sell it like that?" HAHAHA.