Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

7 minutes ago, llekel said:

+1 for the old school glitter runway! and the runway looked somewhat narrow? 

I much prefer the older runways. I liked that they were narrow and covered in glitter. I think of the color pink and glitter when I think of VS. 

I didn't really like the models or the outfits of the older shows like pre-2010, but I did like the editing, musical choices, and set up much better. 

Just browsed through the fitting candids (finally focusing on models who aren't Elsa today) and Bee is looking rough. :ninja: I used to think Bee was so cute but her spark has definitely faded.

Alexina is so #CRINGE. I need her to disappear after this show. 

I think Stella has looked great at both her fittings. I hope she gets some good looks this year. 

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

Now that the FB has been finally revealed! Who do you all think it's getting the SO? I'm hoping Romee or Stella will finally get their moment, I'm a tad more inclined to Romee because I like her walk better

I think SO is either Romee or Jasmine. I hope it’s either one of them. 

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Just realized Stella is the only one who hasnt opened a segment now

Jasmine I think is the only one who hasn’t. Which is crazy because she has one of the best walks. I will be shocked if she doesn’t open one this year 

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Alright folks, I'm back. I saw everything, I watched everything and I have one thing to say... BOW DOWN TO THE LEFT TITTY, SHE HAVE THE POWER.

Jokes aside, the bra is beautiful, it's elegant, simple and I really like it. Elsa looks amazing in it and I know my girl will stand out in it. Y'all complain to much, who cares about the price? My ice queen looks like a million dollars and I'm bella excited to see her.

As for you @PastaFreak @Chessie... I TOLD YOU, LOSERSSSSSSS!

I never doubted the left titty! 

Just got home, and caught up on the last pages. 

I LOVE THE REACTION VIDEO, It made me tear up and I'm not one to cry easily. She deserves it, and I'm so happy her time finally came. 

Loving how the venue looked in that video. And yes please make the runway glitter and old school. And give my queen a pair of big fluffy wings