Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

The more I look at the FB, the more I kinda like it...is it the best FB? Not at all. Is it the ugliest? Nope. But it is different and I couldn’t have picked a better Angel to wear it then Ice Queen Elsa ❤️ so proud of her and I know she’ll make this cheap bra look like it was worth $20 million instead of $1 mil. I have a feeling she’ll wear the FB with the crystal, celestial constellation wings shown in the “Making of VSFS 2018” video. 

36D4557E-1874-45EA-9B8D-F1A12B24C3B4.jpeg

Josie looks like a mad scientist leaving her lab for a break. The science teacher at my school has a jacket just like that. 

I hope Taylor, Jasmine, and Elsa become the head angels. I would like STella, Martha, Sara, and Lais to leave and be replaced with Grace, Barbara P, and Lorena. 

Does anyone here like Alexina? Or better yet, does anyone want to see her become an Angel? 

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The more I look at the FB, the more I like it. It's dainty and super detailed, which I hope shines through on the runway. Now I hope the styling is up to par and she'll shine as she should.

Yesss! I love the dainty aspect of it, it’s not too harsh and seems very fierce and feminine. I just hope they pair it off with the right wings and jewelry.  

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The more I look at the FB, the more I like it. It's dainty and super detailed, which I hope shines through on the runway. Now I hope the styling is up to par and she'll shine as she should.

I think it's cute, I don't like the gaudy blingy look of previous bras. IMO this is a little more tasteful.

Gigi looks AWFUL in the fitting pictures. I used to think she was so lovely and fresh...now she looks like a puffy dude.

The reaction video said (on one of the links I clicked) that Elsa is finding out about getting the bra...but wasn't it molded to her? so she would know, right? and it seemed more like she was reacting to the design/look of the bra rather than getting the bra itself. So was this reaction video a video of her seeing the bra for the first time??

I'm happy Behati didn't get the bra and I can't believe I'm saying that seeing as she used to be one of my favorite Angels. She just doesn't seem to care anymore, so unless they gave her something special for all her work in the past, she definitely doesn't deserve anything cool now. But she should at least get ackowledged for being back, maybe she can open a segment.

8 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

My BFF who isn't really a models fan or VSFS fan but tolerates it because of me (such a good friend) said that the bra looked "delicate" and perfect on Elsa. 

16 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I know she’ll make this cheap bra look like it was worth $20 million instead of $1 mil.

SO.. took an hour but I did read every single post from when I went  to bed.

This is a great bra for Elsa. Smart move on VS to promote the swarovski connection. 

If the bra were made of real diamonds and the pricetag as it should be, half of the haters wouldnt be hatin. 

It is unfortunate they could not fudge the tag a little bit. Oh well. Still looks fantastic on her and she wears it so so well. 

Wait, what is going on with Adriana missing out on this years show?? Maybe I haven't gotten to the answer yet because I'm still scrolling through pages, but that TImur guy's post about her and Ale being missed in 3 days makes me think Adriana isn't in the show and therefore she's done with VS?

I never liked the way she looked, but she seemed fun and goofy in a good way. She is the face of VS to me. I have been buying things from there for 14 years and she was the first Angel I noticed. Even though I didn't think she was pretty, she still had a striking energy in pictures that just made me remember her. I won't be sad to see her go because she's so out of place with teh other Angels and it's just her time but I am happy for her success in VS. She deserved all the awesome stuff they gave her and I hope she enjoys whatever she is moving onto next. If she isn't done with VS, then I'm happy for her fans becuase they'll get another year with her at least. 

but to me it sounds like she's done. unless I haven't read all the information yet. 

@toodarnhot Thank you! I had no idea the bras weren't molded anymore. I don't really ever watch the reaction videos but I really like Elsa so I watched hers. 😊

6 minutes ago, freya said:

I think it's cute, I don't like the gaudy blingy look of previous bras. IMO this is a little more tasteful.

I think it's a nice change from what we're used to seeing. At first I thought it wasn't all that pretty, but it looks so beautiful in the videos that have been posted so far. So I have high hopes for it, perhaps they could add something else so it's not too simple?

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I do preffer the glitter all the way, it's more glamurous

and hopefully less over head shots (ala whatever segment Hosier sang to - with the trees) its like yes we get it.. angels know how to maneuver giant wings around cardboard trees.

7 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I think it's a nice change from what we're used to seeing. At first I thought it wasn't all that pretty, but it looks so beautiful in the videos that have been posted so far. So I have high hopes for it, perhaps they could add something else so it's not too simple?

I think some simple white wings would really elevate the look. I just hope they don't screw it up by adding a weird looking bra underneath.