Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Alanna

Ayyy ty very much for these! :heart:

I was missing her (now I just miss Jourdana) and she looks great. I love her personality and I'm glad she is in! Anyone knows if she has more than 1 outfit?

Daniela Braga, Devon and Nadine all posted about Elsa and the FB . For such a hateful, ice-cold bitch, seems like her peers actually like her.

Or maybe she paid them. We'll never know.

Edit: Lorena also posted. @toodarnhot i now need a picture of these two to be happy

7 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Am I the only one who really really really loves seeing the girls supporting each other? I don't know how much their friendship is true, but they always come across genuinely happy and entusiasts for each others' milestones.

I’m living for this. They may not be the closest of friends but they seem to like each other and are supportive of each other. 

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Daniela Braga, Devon and Nadine all posted about Elsa and the FB . For such a hateful, ice-cold bitch, seems like her peers actually like her.

Edit: Lorena also posted. @toodarnhot i now need a picture of these two to be happy

Lorena ADORES Elsa. She’s mentioned her before as her style icon or fav Angel I don’t remember which when she did some Q&A’s. 

15 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Lorena ADORES Elsa. She’s mentioned her before as her style icon or fav Angel I don’t remember which when she did some Q&A’s. 

Elsa is her style icon? Girl needs to re-evaulate her life choices :rofl:

If Lo does like Elsa, then it is safe to say we'll get pics of them together. I'm sure Lorena won't miss her chance lol

I am so happy Elsa got the bra, she deserved it and WOW. 😍

I think she looks absolutely, thoroughly, more than any other FB Angel, stunningly beautiful. Even those lips aren't bothering me like usual. Her hair is the perfect length for this bra. The bra is a lot plainer than I expected, but  Elsa doesn't seem very flashy and show offy so I think this bra is exactly what she needed. I hope there are delicate wings to match it. 

@VSBODY I love the FB and I agree with you 100%.

Behati looks bloated and not very good. I used to be such a fan, I don't think I am anymore.  I haven't seen a picture of her in like a year that I liked, no joke. 😵

The picture of Alexina walking into fittings doing some kind of weird dance move? Girl, this is a big reason why no one likes you. Even if I thought you were pretty (I don't at all), I would still dislike you because you act so effing stupid all the time (I'm writing this like she's gonna read it LOL. I hope she doesn't for her sake)

@Souled-Out I agree very much. I used to love Behati and I thought I'd be sad that she didn't get anything special, but at this point I don't feel like she deserves that. Maybe opening a segment and a short segment in between sections, but she took 2 years off...for a good reason, but still. a lot of other Angels came back to work. That's her choice and I support it, but I don't think VS really cares about her anymore and I don't think she cares about them. Good luck to her though in whatever she does when she leaves. 

29 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The comments on her post are really sweet too. Even Ale congratulated her, which surprised me since she seemed so distant from the NA’s. There were more from other models, but they were starting to get scattered. 

E090D968-DC66-4D61-9C23-E4063B66BA00.jpeg

11490E47-8289-426C-9F99-6DA5E77D42F2.png

2 minutes ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

Not trying to sound rude but why does VS favorite Elsa, Jasmin so much. And the other one like they could careless. 

The odds are they sell better online and VS wants them to be happy and stay as long as possible. There's a reason why some girls are favored over others and it's not just because Ed likes them.

I'm by no means saying the others don't sell, but VS always has two or three girls who sell better than the others and those are usually the ones who get the "big" things all year long. This was even more noticeable when they had catalogues and the covers would go always to the same girls.