Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

24 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

her good outfits really make up for the bad ones tho. and she alwaaaaaays does amazing in whatever. I can't get over her in the FB and punk angels tbh. She's the posing queen (that walk too) 😍

Related image

No they don’t. 

1 hour ago, VSlover30 said:

Still no news about Adriana?  

She is in NYC. Her fittings are one of the last it looks like. She isn't the only one who hasn't fit yet, just the only angel. Pinkcounture suggests her outfit was customized before hand and thats why her fitting is allowed to be later. I think the second reason is PR. Its obvious VS is big on it this year, as they need to be. Nothing says PR like having one of the most popular angels who people question every year whether or not they are returning to the runway for the up tenth time, have their fitting last and closer to the fashion show date. Even people who don't even like Adriana are wondering about it. So that anticipation is good for PR and people keeping tabs on the show

46 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

her good outfits really make up for the bad ones tho. and she alwaaaaaays does amazing in whatever. I can't get over her in the FB and punk angels tbh. She's the posing queen (that walk too) 😍

Related image

Are you sure it's glitter? I couldn't really tell. I hope so!

Yesss. If you watch the video they’re setting up the plain stage for its coat of glitter, also there’s no LED anywhere in sight on the runway and considering it’s only 3 days away, there would be no time for an LED runway. it’s def a glitter runway this year.